The Race for the Title

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm not giving up even if the melters are

Title is still doable
Mathematically possible!!

the-hangover-zach-galifianakis.gif

No one said that when we signed him
You honestly believe Conte was better than Klopp, Pep, Ancelotti when we got him?

That's some chemically assisted thinking right there. And Paratici is not the best DOF in the world. That's some deluded thinking.

You honestly believe Conte was better than Klopp, Pep, Ancelotti when we got him?

That's some chemically assisted thinking right there. And Paratici is not the best DOF in the world. That's some deluded thinking.
No i'm making light at how happy they were when Levy signed a "world class manager". Not my words.

I'm not melting just yet as I recall us being in 7th place at some point in January this time last year, but the players, the manager, none of them look in a good place.

Last year, we had to wait for Kulu and Bentancur to change things up and there's a strong feeling of deja vu about it all right this minute. Once again we need to see strong new recruits to help us dig our way out of this miserable ditch.

Interesting month ahead...

Back
Top Bottom