The Race For 7th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No, our record is awful and I wouldn't want that to be the game that decides it.

However, our record is awful as they took off in the 90s with Hardings money and we went backwards. Then Abramavic.

But as it stands we're miles better than them. It's not even close at the moment. I'm actually looking forward to this game for once.
As I said. One win in 30yrs means we can’t expect to win. We’ll certainly have a go at them as we always do

How West Ham helped out Tottenham! Premier League is now 'almost certain' to have FIVE clubs in the Champions League next season - and it's good for clubs lower down the table too​

• West Ham's win over Freiburg has meant England are more likely to earn place
  • They will likely receive more coefficient points for having more teams in Europe
  • The damage has already been done. Not even beating Liverpool can save Ten Hag - It's All Kicking Off podcast
By LEWIS BROWNING

PUBLISHED: 07:57 GMT, 15 March 2024 |

England have moved ahead of Germany in the race for an extra Champions League spot next season.
Europe's top leagues have been going head-to-head this season in a bid to earn an additional spot in next season's competition, with two countries to do so ahead of the introduction of the new Champions League format.
The continent's premier competition will be expanded from next year for the first time since 2003-2004, growing from 32 clubs in an eight-group style to 36 clubs in what is known as a 'Swiss' format.

How did I not click on to this in the week?!

Luton's collapse at Bournemouth means that we are now mathematically SAFE from relegation!!

Fuck all you haters in the summer! Ange did it!!!

Every place above 17th is now an absolute bonus!!

How did I not click on to this in the week?!

Luton's collapse at Bournemouth means that we are now mathematically SAFE from relegation!!

Fuck all you haters in the summer! Ange did it!!!

Every place above 17th is now an absolute bonus!!
razor-ramon-wrestling.gif

When we don't have the ball, we are dangerous

Which is why we're gonna have a massive say in those games against the title challengers

Back
Top Bottom