The Race For 7th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Billy Bob mate

Supporter
Evening!

Since the general consensus is that we'll do well to finish 8th this season, I thought I'd get in there and get the traditional thread up and running with a modest target.

I'd also like the keep track of some milestones:

First Point ✓
First Win
First Clean Sheet
Richy Goal
Richy Hat-Trick
Son Goal

Will tick them off as we get there. Happy to add more if any of you have others. Serious suggestions only please! This is not a crèche!

Scientifically determined chance of top 7: 0.06%

Also, only 39 more points to go until safety!

How You Doin Kiss GIF

Last edited:
5th gets you europa:ange-lol:
Nah.

• Extra: The additional berths given to clubs from the 2 associations with the highest coefficient points in 2023–24

Who gets the extra four places in the Champions League?​

Four places for Premier League sides are guaranteed as normal going forward, but a fifth is also highly likely.

Two of the extra four spots will go to the leagues with the highest total co-efficient in the preceding season - meaning an extra place for England and Spain.

You can do your own research going forward. It's not the first time I've posted about it.

Nah.

• Extra: The additional berths given to clubs from the 2 associations with the highest coefficient points in 2023–24

Who gets the extra four places in the Champions League?​

Four places for Premier League sides are guaranteed as normal going forward, but a fifth is also highly likely.

Two of the extra four spots will go to the leagues with the highest total co-efficient in the preceding season - meaning an extra place for England and Spain.

You can do your own research going forward. It's not the first time I've posted about it.

Wales online :levylol:

Back
Top Bottom