The Race For 7th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Embarrassing thread, can't you even pretend that our ambitions are a little bit higher than fucking 7th??

Walking Glancing GIF

Embarrassing thread, can't you even pretend that our ambitions are a little bit higher than fucking 7th??

Walking Glancing GIF
Fuck me the sense of humor police went missing.

Where did we finish last year? How tight is our board? Did we sell our best player? And is 7th higher than 8th?

Put the thread on ignore if it causes you so much offense.

My Newcastle supporting friend has bought into the media narrative of we will struggle for top half without Kane. Even mentioned relegation.

So we are £100 for top / bottom half finish. Feeling confident about this one.

Think a lot will depend upon players leaving for afcon, World Cup qualifying in South America and Sonny away for the Asian games.

Losing key players in a youngish squad won’t be helpful.

No idea where we will finish. I’m not expecting top 4 though. That would be a very pleasant surprise.

Evening!

Nice little update for us after today's fantastic result!

First Point ✓
First Win ✓
First Clean Sheet ✓
Richy Goal
Richy Hat-Trick
Son Goal

Will tick them off as we get there. Happy to add more if any of you have others. Serious suggestions only please! This is not a crèche!

Highest possible league finish: 7th
Lowest possible league finish: 20th

Scientifically determined chance of top 7: 1.06%

Also, only 36 more points to go until safety!

How about we forget about getting top 4 for a season and concentrate on winning one of the domestic cups! Would gladly have us win one of the two and playing Europa next season and hell, maybe take a punt at winning that next year.

Back
Top Bottom