The Race For 7th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don’t think that’s true. If the FA Cup winner is in Europa or CL it goes to 6th in Prem.

It’s definitely possible for United to win FA Cup and finish 7th. Otherwise 6th will get Europa.

4th is going to be tough now.
I’m not too disappointed to be honest not sure we are ready for CL and the EL would be a good opportunity to blood a few of our talented youngsters in the early stages and we have a small chance of going far as in no chance in the CL

See how all the football world gives a shit about this FA Cup SF and possible giant killing?

That's how you know Top 4 doesn't mean shit.

Couldn't give half a fuck genuinely. Maybe it makes some people feel better about the boredom of the same clubs always winning things.

We are not getting 4th No chance 5th maybe.

Emery done an amazing job with Villa, and they deserve 4th. Just think how many games they have played.

We aren't good enough.

Were not and without udogie I fear us having a real poor end to the season. Feels like it will just peter out from here now. You never know but I reckon we will begin to start going through the motions now.

Yes. Is that even possible though? :ange-lol:
You don´t wanna know! Watch over your shoulder!

Angry Leave Me Alone GIF by GritTV

We are one of the best teams in England. I have enjoyed watching most of our games this season.
The table does not lie. We lack depth.
Soon Royal may feature heavily for us and that does not fill me with confidence about our remaining fixtures.

We are one of the best teams in England. I have enjoyed watching most of our games this season.
The table does not lie. We lack depth.
Soon Royal may feature heavily for us and that does not fill me with confidence about our remaining fixtures.

Royal featuring is hardly a justification for any loss of confidence.

We have collectively not been as good as we had all hoped, and since the Villa victory we have been woefully short. Bizarre to think how comfortably we beat them and how tripe we have been since.

Nobody has stood up and carried us forward

Massively disappointing if truth be told.

Back
Top Bottom