The Race for 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wolves away we were the better team.
Southampton away we were robbed by a poor decision in injury team
Everton was a fucking shambles. You don't sit back against 10 men and let them keep shooting until they score....in injury time
Bournemouth, once the chaos stopped and Sanchez went off, we looked like the only team that would win. And we lost. In injury time.
Liverpool away, I didn't watch it, but by all accounts, had we kept playing at 3-3 we were the only team that would win. And we lost it. In injury time.

I'm seeing a pattern.
Benny Blanco from the Bronx keeps showing up in injury time?

‘Charlie, We coudda been contenders’

marlon brando literally gif'n it out on this scene GIF by Maudit

We fucked it; but major damage was done before then.

Wolves (A)
Saints (A)
Everton (A)
Bmuff (H)

Shoulda been 12 points on what was considered our "easy run"..... We got 2.

From there scrapping a feasible draw against each of Dippers, NC & Man U would have had us rather comfy right now.
You could add the 4-1 thumping to Leicester which game by gane Leicester get walloped looks even more disastrous. Add in the manure home result abd point dropped v dippers due Lucas we would be clear in 3rd. Makes you sick really that between the 3 Italian frauds they completely fucked it up. Add in the disastrous fa cup loss to SU. and the complete no show v Milan and it’s not pretty reading or viewing.
Oh yeah forest loss in LC.

Wolves (A)
Saints (A)
Everton (A)
Bmuff (H)

From there scrapping a feasible draw against each of Dippers, NC & Man U would have had us rather comfy right now.
So if we didn't play like shit every other game we'd be higher in the table.

Top drawer, professor.

Totally agree. I think its sort of flown beneath the radar a bit as the spotlight has been more on Levy (rightly as its ultimately on him) but Conte this season was beyond diabolical, it almost feels like sabotage. The pre season excess in a world cup year , running before games knackering the players, the same formation and personnel every game, the treatment of Bissouma, Spence and Gil, the general sulking. I noticed the other day Jamie Donleys dad was even blaming him for getting the U21s relegated which ties in with the way he treated them.
I said the sane ages ago it was almost so unreal that it looked like sabotage. Some of the performances and lack of subs or late subs every game makes it look deliberate and not in a good way. Ex chav cunt didn’t give a toss, didn’t want to be here, didn’t want to stay but wanted his £15M / year basically doing f all you’d expect from a so called elite manager.. Now his back home feet up being paid handsomely , having a nice wine, laugh at us and his reputation sort of intact. As a lot of people are blaming levy and his not blameless. However the shit tactics, formations, subs, discarding certain players, styke, mentality (which by the way was his job to do) , etc is on cunte.

Wolves (A)
Saints (A)
Everton (A)
Bmuff (H)

Why 'should' it. We were crap in nearly all those games. Last minute goals alone has screwed us. We simply are not good enough

Why 'should' it. We were crap in nearly all those games. Last minute goals alone has screwed us. We simply are not good enough

I'm not claiming anyone has a divine right to points; they don't.

However, I doubt few would dispute that the ability and quality in our ranks ought to have been enough to win those games.

It will be impossible to think of top 4 next season, all current top 4 clubs will improve further then we have Liverpool coming back to form ands will add players plus Chelsea will definitely improve substantially.

we will finish mid table next season im betting on 10th or 11th
I'd say somewhere between 7th - 12th

Having once again dropped out of Champions League,, it would be nice to think we'd use our significant financial muscle and make serious, unprecedented investment in the squad like our less wealthy scum neighbours down the road.....

Alas, we all know that won't happen. In fact, we all know the opposite will happen.

Levy will use our exclusion from the big money league as an excuse to reduce investment as ENIC continue their prioritisation of their non football and infrastructure pursuits off the back of our great Club. Like the parasites they are.

And the Levy Fluffers 💪 on here will continue to justify and support him every cunting step of the way.

:contefacepalm2:

Back
Top Bottom