*****The Potters v Thee Mighty Tottenham Hotspur Quarter Final Milk Cup *****

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lol you should get off line more its possible to hold distinction opinions without becoming some binary muppet.
I've not switched. I have hated him since his anti football beat Barcelona. Consider this, the man put his finger in another mans eye and said man died of cancer. I'm actually a little bit scared of him. I want him out my club, new he would crash and burn but was not overly negative because I know he inherited a hot mess. But he is bad, Imean bad in every way, like that dude in Stephen Kings the Stand. Sooner he's gone sooner we can pretend it never happened like George Graham. He don't fit Spurs and NOW he dont guarantee winning so it's a disaster.
You need more than a poke.

Lol@hot mess. Tragic.

Winks was best. He's been pretty lame for a long time so I was very pleased to see him looking lively. He'll be hoping Southgate was watching that performance.

Let that be a lesson to the PLAY VINICIUS merchants.

No game is a gimme at this stage. If we draw Brentford in the semis do we rest Kane for that too?

Main thoughts:
- Doherty and Sanchez is a horrible combination on the right
- Jose deserves credit, the subs changed the game
- Winks was encouraging
We can’t beat stoke without Harry Kane

sad indictment , because if so then he plays every game therefore

clamour for a back up striker but derided if called to play

in your place merchants

Fell over today into a ditch. My leg is fucked up, possibly broken. No way I am going near a hospital though. I missed the first half. I sort of watched the second half but was in so much pain. Did we play well? It looked as if we were bossing it.
You might have a broken leg but won’t go to a hospital

sure that’ll work out fine for ya

Forgive me for raising something off topic. My shin is very swollen. I am going to see if the swelling goes down overnight. I have definitely done damage to the muscle down my shin. I don't it is broken, it may be though, the person I was with seems to think so, I will see how it heals. A large percentage of covid cases are caught in hospital; rather avoid.
Madness. Broken sepsis or gangrene you’ll think Covid a clemency

Hiding? Don't see how he does that, he'll keep it simple, wont open up any defences but that's not the job or use his silky feet to glide by the opposition but that's not his job to. He'll do the ugly work so the other more technical players do their jobs. Of course he tracks back all the time. He's up and down constantly but he's no defender or man marker so to be left one on one is a bad idea if you're referring to the Leicester goal. Better version of it in eriksen? They played in the same team, they are not the same player. What are you going on about. Yeah it worked out very well for poch, challenged for the title twice, consistently in the UCL and we got to a final. Pretty good compared to managers befoe him don't you think? Had levy backed him he'd have done better. Get a grip
He hid well when he hit a superb first time pass to Harry for his goal didn’t he!

Back
Top Bottom