*****The Potters v Thee Mighty Tottenham Hotspur Quarter Final Milk Cup *****

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was gonna start the thread.

Then I realised the last and only time I started a thread we ended up losing 3-0 to Leipzig and the world proceeded to go into a global pandemic, Lockdown and all football was cancelled.

So I decided to pass...

Can't stand their football. Defend deep, almost a back six. Just run around and hoof it up to the striker and hope he can make something happen. No class. No guile.

Stoke's football isnt all that great either :sonpoint:

Ah, that was lovely passing. Like watching prime Brazil.
OIP.vuYu8JT2Hm6BBDZXwZIkKgHaEO

Silly bint on the TV.

"If you're Brentford, are you just wanting to avoid Manchester City at all costs?"

You mean the team that Spurs shat over a few weeks ago?

FUCK OFF YOU SHLAAAAAAAAAG.

Stoke fan in peace, seeing some of your hopeful lineups hasn’t exactly filled me with confidence to be honest.
We have 6 goalkeepers unable to play so that isn’t exactly the best of news, we’ve got too many injuries to risk putting out our very thin first team at the minute.
so if you can just score 1 and defend that’d be nice 😉

Woolwich must be watching this and licking their lips at the prospect of playing garbage like Stoke for a whole season next year. They'd definitely be top 6.
Everyone going gaga over City beating Woolwich 1-4 but here we are beating a team of the same caliber by a similar scoreline and I bet we won't hear the same praise.

Have to say, I’m expecting a win tonight. If we can’t beat a championship side like Stoke, we might as well pack our bags because we are never winning a trophy. This game won’t define our season because we should be winning this and winning this comfortably

Must be one of our easiest halves of the season.

Considering you never know what Tottenham is going to show up anymore, I'll take that.

Zero need for Kane to be out there in that half and there's zero need for him to be out there in the second half.

Back
Top Bottom