*****The Potters v Thee Mighty Tottenham Hotspur Quarter Final Milk Cup *****

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’d still keep him myself. He’s got class. He showed it last season on several occasions. But, if Jose really doesn’t want him, then I hope he moves on loan to get some game time. Maybe we could give him to Fulham to help their survival bid?!
The Rangers link might not be a bad move for him, Gerrard would have a lot to tell him.

In relation to Dele, I think he was very good and I can say he did more than what Berj did for the Liverpool and Leicester. What is wrong with shooting and make the goal keeper work for it instead of trying to aim for the fucking corner and missed it. The only thing wrong with Dele today was the stupid flick before his substitution. As long as Dele is there and not his brother playing then I would want him ahead of Berj.

Solid performance - could easily have been a banana skin moment for us.

Dele did well I thought. Winks and bale too. It’s clear the starting 11 Jose usually goes with aren’t cutting it against those who will sit back against us.

I reckon 2 of them should be given a chance against wolves. Mix it up a bit.

Not sure I see the logic in the criticism of dele either - we won the game, why come out and publicly criticise him?

Back
Top Bottom