The North London Derby (Home)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

...if we can put together an effort like our 2 Chelsea 1st halves from this year, we could make it competitive...more likely we give up a pen and/or red...
COYS

No more humiliated than you've just humiliated yourself. Gutless 'fans', make me puke.

I thought we were all amongst friends here on a spurs forum, where you can share your fears as well as your optimism without being shot down - is that not the point of a individual clubs forum rather than a general football forum?

I guess there are cunts everywhere....Thanks.

Just seen Ozil is injured now as well, alongside the other two cunts. Pretty sure this happens every year though, only for them to suddenly put out a full-strength team. Cunts.

I thought we were all amongst friends here on a spurs forum, where you can share your fears as well as your optimism without being shot down - is that not the point of a individual clubs forum rather than a general football forum?

I guess there are cunts everywhere....Thanks.

I apologise for offending you, and I don't mind you calling me a cunt. But I do object to you feeling the need to share your negativity on here. It can't do any good surely? It only invites more of the same, or an extreme response like mine. I read, and hear, negative stuff about Spurs everywhere, but in a NLD thread on a Spurs forum?

sherwood.jpg

Tims got this!

Having put many seconds of thought into the potential result I think we are going to win 3-0. Two goals from Soldado.

Everyone is dreading it so much that I just feel it. Timmy gets to leave with a memorable victory on his belt.

No more humiliated than you've just humiliated yourself. Gutless 'fans', make me puke.

So telling it as he see's it makes him gutless, whilst being full of false optimism makes you a man. What a very strange post.

For what it is worth, I also think we will get stuffed. We have a squad of players average in ability, with absolutely no bollocks. TS, or the new manager to be have one hell of a task in front of them.

----------------Lloris
Walker Kaboul Vertonghen Fryers
---------------Sandro
---------Bentaleb Eriksen
Lennon---------------------Townsend
--------------Adebayor

Mate, after the mess of the set up TS put out last week, expect anything. Don't be surprised if Lennon is in goal, and Loris is a loan striker. The only certainty is that Bentaleb will be playing, I just don't know why though

Mate, after the mess of the set up TS put out last week, expect anything. Don't be surprised if Lennon is in goal, and Loris is a loan striker. The only certainty is that Bentaleb will be playing, I just don't know why though

----------------Sherwood
Adebayor Soldado Bentaleb Eriksen
------------------Walker
------------Lennon Townsend
Kaboul-------------------------Vertonghen
-------------------Lloris

??

If we wasn't playing Thursday, I would be a tad more optimistic. I know its a NLD and anything can happen, but for some reason our mob (very rarely) cannot play well Thursday AND Sunday.

Plus, after Wet Spam twice, Goons away in the FA Cup and Saturday's shambolic performance, I don't think they understand about us fans needing them to beat our other London rivals.

#showsomeprideyoucunts

I'd quite enjoy us playing our U16's, and getting them all sent off for leg-breakers. Leave the Goons without 11 players for the rest of the season.

Fuck it, our season's over, might as well end theirs as well..

Back
Top Bottom