The North London Derby (Home)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kaboul's red has been rescinded, obviously. Who's going to get the dodgy red this week? We've gotten a straight red card in three of our six matches with the current top four this season. Wouldn't bet against it happening again. I've got Bentaleb and Walker in my prediction pool.
:llorisserious:

They are playing better away to the best team, probably in the world, than we did at home to Dnipro the 4th best team in Ukraine.

Then again, Wigan won at Man City so who fucking knows...

Having just seen them play in Munich, we are gonna get dicked. Full of energy, defend in numbers, close down in numbers, hold their shape, attack in numbers and all fast one touch play. Above all else they kept going, they put in a shift.
We havn't even played an entire 90 mins of football this whole season. We can't attack, can't defend and we have no desire.
I'd hoof the ball up to Ade for him to draw a pen from Koshelny.........how many has he given away or how many times has he been sent off this season?

Having just seen them play in Munich, we are gonna get dicked. Full of energy, defend in numbers, close down in numbers, hold their shape, attack in numbers and all fast one touch play. Above all else they kept going, they put in a shift.
We havn't even played an entire 90 mins of football this whole season. We can't attack, can't defend and we have no desire.
I'd hoof the ball up to Ade for him to draw a pen from Koshelny.........how many has he given away or how many times has he been sent off this season?

Yep, Woolwich are in good shape this season and we are not. The main difference is the mentality. It is sad to see because under Redknapp that changed, and sudenly we could compete. But we've taken a step back under AVB. Sherwood at least realises this problem exists. I expect in the summer that he, or whoever else is in charge will fix it. I sincerely hope so cause otherwise we go into these games having practically thrown in the towel already and that makes me feel sick.
We should do what the smaller clubs do against Woolwich and play for a nil nil draw. Ten men behind the ball. Work hard and play whoever gives a fuck, which might mean youth players or whatever, not those who already have their eyes on who their next club might be come August.

Aw fuck it all then.,,. What's the point in even turning up on Sunday???

BOLLOCKS TO NEGATIVITY.... It's the North London Derby!
I hate it and love it in equal measure.... But for fuck's sake there's no point feeling beaten before we even go into it!
Let them worry that WE might be up for it, for once.... We'd fucking better be!

Yep, Woolwich are in good shape this season and we are not. The main difference is the mentality. It is sad to see because under Redknapp that changed, and sudenly we could compete. But we've taken a step back under AVB. Sherwood at least realises this problem exists. I expect in the summer that he, or whoever else is in charge will fix it. I sincerely hope so cause otherwise we go into these games having practically thrown in the towel already and that makes me feel sick.
We should do what the smaller clubs do against Woolwich and play for a nil nil draw. Ten men behind the ball. Work hard and play whoever gives a fuck, which might mean youth players or whatever, not those who already have their eyes on who their next club might be come August.
Sherwood knows fuck all

The guy is a joke, levy is a chief fast running out of Indians to blame - that's all we've learnt this season

I'm dreading this game.

Seriously scared we could be humiliated.

I reckon the players will be up for it....too up for it. I can see them trying to over compensate for their obvious indifference by going full retard and flying in with tackles and generally running around like headless chickens.

Wouldn't surprise me if Sandro gets sent off before the coin toss.

Back
Top Bottom