The North London Derby (Home)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

SinghYid

Just Do It
That's it. I'm coming out of hibernation ... Unbeaten match threads this season, so deal with it.

Passion, Commitment, Some To Dare Is To Do, Non-stop singing, Ade celebrations ...
Let's do it!!!

article-1303383615238-0bb6685000000578-375074_466x310.jpg

article-1081748-024ADC46000005DC-688_468x343.jpg

2753176778-02102011165414.jpg

2024055_FULL-LND.jpg

Danny-Rose-gave-us-all-massive-chubbies-with-his-goal-last-season.jpg

hi-res-56031661_crop_north.jpg

PA-Photo.jpg

article-2516406-061ABFEC0000044D-915_634x414.jpg

spurs-fan-makes-rude-gesture-in-photo-with-arsene-wenger-560x840.jpg

I hope the old AVB-debate of how Sherwood has 'turned it around' is finally squashed like a worthless little maggot in the gutter. Honey-moon joker.

We've been found out in all the top games and are now 5 points further than 4th compared to when AVB was sacked (9 in total although City have 3 games in hand so that could well be 12. Yes, that is TWELVE)

Fucking joke of a decision to sack a manager half-way through the season and even more of a joke to replace him with a 2-bob glorified PE teacher.

Best transfer window in ages wasted in a circus of a season. Well done, DL

:avbfu:

Last edited:
I fucking hate what they've donr to us, the fans, this season.. This is a game I ALWAYS look forward to, even in the dark days when they were winning the league and we had the likes of Gross.. But because of the nimerous embarassments this season, i'm somehow dreading the outcome of this game..
We are so fragile and weak it's untrue. You'd think the season can't get any more embarassing but there is still time unfortunately.
This set of players haven't got any guts about them.
I hope i'm wrong but we could have another embarassing weekend.

Don't normally do these because while I have an opinion I'm not a manager...

However here is my punt.

[formation=442, Lloris, Walker, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Rose, Townsend, Sandro, Eriksen, Chadli, Ade, Soldado][/formation]

Naughton to replace Walker if injured.

Fuck sake, you think you are the manager or something?

Fucking throwing team lineups about.

4 extra mins - but not clue that we are able to stress them at all.

The Gap is truly widening. Our regression over the last 2 years is amazing.
Actually, all things considered, I don't think the gap between us was the great in this game.

Unlike recent headless chicken performances I feel that we've actually given it some effort today - enough that I think the question of whether or not Sherwood has lost the squad is one that isn't yet answered. Our performance could be down to him. It might instead be that it's the NLD and the crowd (who I think have been excellent for a change) have spurred them on. Either way I find it refreshing to see us go down fighting, rather than the pathetic, lacklustre shite we've seen lately.

Having said all that, Sherwood's inability to win against sides above us continues. So even if he still has the squad onside it's still very worrying.

Oh well, onwards to Thursday.

No more humiliated than you've just humiliated yourself. Gutless 'fans', make me puke.

I thought we were all amongst friends here on a spurs forum, where you can share your fears as well as your optimism without being shot down - is that not the point of a individual clubs forum rather than a general football forum?

I guess there are cunts everywhere....Thanks.

No reason to be happy about the performance. Whoever said big teams let us have the ball knowing we can't do anything with it is spot on. As soon as they'd scored they just sat back waiting for another chance to break. We had no clear cut chances that we should have scored, it was all pot shots and wild crosses to no one. Woolwich had it wrapped up from that first minute and their two centre backs weren't troubled one bit.

It's all a bit fucking heart breaking.

Liverpool kept Suarez.
We lost Bale.

Say n'more....
END OF.

Whatever way you skew it, or wrap it up, the hard truth is there for all to see!

Sure.
Unless the £60M difference in proposed transfer fees means something ...

I'm not defending the sale of Bale, but there's no way 'Pool keep Suarez if anybody came calling with £100M.
Just as there's no way we would have sold Bale for £40M.

It's my birthday Sunday. I am at the Lane on Sunday. Spurs wont hurt me on my birthday. They aren't that vindictive.

The aren't. They can't be.

I'm normally wildly optimistic, but this time I know it will be a miracle if we lose by less than 2 goals.

I'd genuinely take 0-2 and be happy.

I am sorry but I cannot accept that utterly defeatist attitude. It is fine being realistic but being happy with losing 2-0 at home to the scum is too far.

Back
Top Bottom