The Newcastle Yo-Yos vs. Wembley Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For all you lads thinking Poch will play wingbacks, I'm going to say that's highly unlikely.
4-2-3-1 with Dier at RB and Wanyama and Dembele anchoring the midfield.
Sissoko will start on the right.
I think even with Trippier and Rose fit, playing wingbacks will be a rarity; trippier just isn't quick enough.

For all you lads thinking Poch will play wingbacks, I'm going to say that's highly unlikely.
4-2-3-1 with Dier at RB and Wanyama and Dembele anchoring the midfield.
Sissoko will start on the right.
I think even with Trippier and Rose fit, playing wingbacks will be a rarity; trippier just isn't quick enough.
We will play 3 at the back a lot this season imo. It worked very well last season so no point abandoning it.

Sissoko ahead of Sonny? Why?

33 goals in 350+ appearances for someone who plays in attacking positions isn't anywhere near good enough.

Is Sissoko one of those players where people will be saying "his potential will show soon, he shows glimpses" until he's 35?

Not good enough and you'd be a fool to believe otherwise.

What a moment for KWP

Hmmmm.......

Today will show whether there was folly in not replacing Walker pretty much straightaway.

Lets hope the other players protect him.

This has to represent Sissoko's last chance at proving his worth. No more opportune moment. Just hope his is controlled aggression.

Rest of team as expected.

Back
Top Bottom