The Newcastle Yo-Yos vs. Wembley Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sissoko does not give me the impression he can handle the constant Boos he will get up there but he is only a distraction from the real dangers being Eriksen, Kane & dele.
We give the build up on Sky a miss with them no doubt going to rerun the events of the last few days.
Lets hope we can start with a win.

Sissoko does not give me the impression he can handle the constant Boos he will get up there but he is only a distraction from the real dangers being Eriksen, Kane & dele.
We give the build up on Sky a miss with them no doubt going to rerun the events of the last few days.

- Against old club
- Live on Sky

two key components to making Sissoko play well.

If Sissoko plays today he will play well.

We just need a strong start and in truth I do not give a jot how we get the 3 points as long as we get them.

Have heard nothing from Kane, Eriksen and Alli all pre-season. Hope they speak with their feet today.

COYS

I had the impression they were delighted with the king's ransom we paid for him :levyeyes:

3.30pm today!! In truth when he came on against Palace away. Was very good that evening.

This pre-season and a few times for France.
He has world class moments but is generally an average footballer.
His basically the antithesis of everything Poch is about, still scratching my head as to why we signed him.
Still, he plays for Spurs so I'll get behind him.

Back
Top Bottom