The Mighty Tottenham Hotspur vs East Midlands Bus Parkers. FA CUP 3rd replay

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I see us going 3-0 up after 25 mins, with them getting one back just before HT. They'll get a 2nd on 75 mins, then it will be silly football for the last 15-20 with us getting a 4th in the 90th minute.

Eriksen 2, Lamela, Son. In that order.

I like the fact Lamela or Son get the winner tonight, I hope they run over to their fans not ours and piss on them when we score in 90th minute, crisp munching banjo playing pricks

Don't think I've ever liked Dier at centre half. Hopefully him and Wimmer are solid. Relatively happy with the team. Haven't seen Leicesters line up and can't be bothered to check. It's a massive game for Bentaleb and to prove his worth after a slow season for him.

Nobody likes someone who refers to himself in the third person.
thirdman.jpg

I think the team selection is trying to give the impression we don't give a shit... (Vorm, Carroll, Bentaleb, no Kane) but in truth I think we're gonna fucking have a go at this!

COYS!

Why are we playing weaker teams in the FAC than Europa? Dier needs a rest as much as kane. As I said before if we started stronger we could have avoided extra time. If Kane comes on after 60 mins , he may still play for an hour.

Why are we playing weaker teams in the FAC than Europa? Dier needs a rest as much as kane. As I said before if we started stronger we could have avoided extra time. If Kane comes on after 60 mins , he may still play for an hour.
Europa League gets you Champions League football. Could be one of the reasons.

Back
Top Bottom