The Mighty Tottenham Hotspur vs East Midlands Bus Parkers. FA CUP 3rd replay

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Spursinho Spursinho reveals his true colours.

tumblr_n8erqgqR8f1qj110ao1_500.gif

Imagine if you started a new job, your dream job. You turn up on your first day, dead excited - fuck me the receptionist is staggeringly fit! Then you get shown to your desk and there, sat opposite you is that utter fuckwit. He's detailing to the someone who is busy writing their suicide note, how Cech is 'worth X number of points' or some other bollocks.

You'd hand in your notice, surely.

Just staple a cock to his head.

Imagine if you started a new job, your dream job. You turn up on your first day, dead excited - fuck me the receptionist is staggeringly fit! Then you get shown to your desk and there, sat opposite you is that utter fuckwit. He's detailing to the someone who is busy writing their suicide note, how Cech is 'worth X number of points' or some other bollocks.

You'd hand in your notice, surely.
Or do time?

Reading through this since my last post makes me remember something I said to Joe Clash (don't know how to tag). Every club has morons, even Leicester! Tottenham have got Joe Clash and we have got Baby Blue.

Last edited:
Reading through this since my last post makes me remember something I said to Joe Clash (don't know how to tag). Every club has morons, even Leicester! Tottenham have got Joe Clash and we have got Baby Blue.

Oooohhh meeeiooow! Don't worry kiddo - you'll get the hang of it. Gazza (our cat) says hi to your first team.

Alan_Smith_3512556b.jpg

The dark lord Smith: No, Jamie… I am your father!

Jamie: No. It can’t be. That’s not true. That’s impossible!

Smith: Search your feelings Jamie… you know them
to be true.

Jamie: NOOoooooooooo!

I think we can do this... then again, I am simply trying to apply my 'be positive' New Year's resolution... which worked a fucking treat last Wednesday night against them...:pochfacepalm:
so fuck you January!!!:dembelefingers:

Alan_Smith_3512556b.jpg

to be true.

Can't wait to hear his unbiased reasonings on the match! Thank fook he doesn't work for BBC!!

Alan_Smith_3512556b.jpg

to be true.

You forgot the bit where Smith cuts Jamie's hand off and he's out for the rest of the season.

Back
Top Bottom