The mighty Tottenham Hotspur v. Plastic chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We have played them multiple times at Wembley recently and that was 50/50 fans so now be hundreds more Tottenham then chelsea should be fine Il be up in the green king before kick off

Yeah I know we played there before against these, but just get the feeling all 3000 of there fans are going to be wanting to cause aggro, when it's 50/50 the fans are more diluted and spread out around the stadium, not all arrving together etc, any way I ain't gonna let some cunts ruin a comprehensive spurs victory!

Did I hear right that all pubs in Wembley are going to be home pubs this season?

If so that's pretty awesome, the yids are taking over!!!

Out of interest anyone know if any of the pubs around WHL doing anything for our "home" games this season?

Think we will absolutely smash these 3 or 4-1 in all honesty.
Chance to make a statement with a solid win! The amount of pressure Conte will be under would derail their season because he's already defensive about this season. He will get sacked soon if we thrash Chelsea and he loses a couple of more games.

Out of interest anyone know if any of the pubs around WHL doing anything for our "home" games this season?
Not sure... But watched last weeks' Newcastle game at The Brickies.
Not packed by any means, but a decent atmosphere.

If you're not able to get to the games at Wembley, it would be good to 'support' the local Spurs pubs on a match day this season .. especially as they're clearly gonna lose out on revenue every other week.

It feels too soon into the season for such a huge game. Almost like taking that special bird out to a nice restaurant and she wants to pull you into the gents for a blowjob before the first course arrives. On second thoughts, I hope it is like that! I just can't shake the memory of the semi at Wembley. What a great opportunity to lay that ghost to rest... and the chance of going six points clear of the blue scum just two games in?
:tobyarm:

Don't we only have 70000 due to the restrictions?
I thought they were saying a couple of days ago that only 70,000 tickets had been sold because of the restrictions on who could buy them. Not that there was a restricted number of tickets available.
Anyway, it seems like it's sold out now. Whatever the capacity is tomorow. And that's without reducing prices. A credit to our fans.
Tottenham Hotspur: London's biggest club.

Last edited:
Not sure... But watched last weeks' Newcastle game at The Brickies.
Not packed by any means, but a decent atmosphere.

If you're not able to get to the games at Wembley, it would be good to 'support' the local Spurs pubs on a match day this season .. especially as they're clearly gonna lose out on revenue every other week.

I'm lucky enough to be a season ticket holder this season, up in the gods mind you but getting one in the NWHL was key!
Really hope all the pubs such as the brickies etc can hold out till next season though! :pochsulk:

Over/under the amount of times Wembley and Spurs are mentioned as a negative tomorrow?

Poch shat all over the media for bringing it up again this week, saying it's the team, not the stadium - couldn't agree more.

Can't wait to smash Chelsea.

It feels too soon into the season for such a huge game. Almost like taking that special bird out to a nice restaurant and she wants to pull you into the gents for a blowjob before the first course arrives. On second thoughts, I hope it is like that! I just can't shake the memory of the semi at Wembley. What a great opportunity to lay that ghost to rest... and the chance of going six points clear of the blue scum just two games in?
It must have been disapointing omly managing a semi at Wembley with that special girl? Lets hope its full on and no petting.

I don't suppose you have a photo of this imaginary , special lady?

Much appreciated

However much he wants to hide it this is ultimately what Conte knows he is facing every time he looks in the mirror.........

You
nintchdbpict000292285597.jpg

Vs the guy.........

Mauricio-Pochettino-long-hair.jpg

I never count out the plastic cunts. They are not above playing dirty to have one of ours sent off to get things in their favor
I think they'll try to rile Dele but it might backfire. Refs clearly demonstrating that they have no qualms about carding Chelsea players this season.

Out of interest, who is actually available for them and would be most likely to get a red?

Cahill Fabregas Hazard Pedro Maybe a Luiz lunge?

Lawro says we are going to beat the scum 2-0. Paul Merson says it's going to be a draw but if he picked someone to win it would be Chelsea because apparently WE were the unimpressive ones in week 1 :deledoubt:

My stomach is in knots already ffs still 10 hours to go!

We owe them a right tonking, but these bastards are slimy and likely to score with every shot on target, can't give them an inch. I reckon Conte will have some bald selections and/or formation surprise too.

If we play properly from the beginning and keep concentration we got this.

COYS
:tobyarm::lamelaaghh::kanegoal:

Back
Top Bottom