The mighty Tottenham Hotspur v. Plastic chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm lucky enough to be a season ticket holder this season, up in the gods mind you but getting one in the NWHL was key!
Really hope all the pubs such as the brickies etc can hold out till next season though! :pochsulk:
Doubt it will be much of an issue, I imagine by now most banks would see a business loan as low risk considering potential income starting the year after

I'm confident we can win this, dele and Kane 2-0 and the good thing is we can still stay under the radar as united won 4-0 again so they have already won the league! :pochserious2:

It feels too soon into the season for such a huge game. Almost like taking that special bird out to a nice restaurant and she wants to pull you into the gents for a blowjob before the first course arrives. On second thoughts, I hope it is like that! I just can't shake the memory of the semi at Wembley. What a great opportunity to lay that ghost to rest... and the chance of going six points clear of the blue scum just two games in?
:tobyarm:

A rather strange analogy there, :pochshock2:

Today is planned ,

Head to Baker Street (The globe) with a few other guys abuse some chelsea fans cause some disturbance
Jump train to Wemberly get to the Green man get absolutely hammered and then make my way to Wemberly and watch us smash em 4-1

Today is planned ,

Head to Baker Street (The globe) with a few other guys abuse some chelsea fans cause some disturbance
Jump train to Wemberly get to the Green man get absolutely hammered and then make my way to Wemberly and watch us smash em 4-1
Why not watch it sober so you don't need to piss so much, and actually remember the game. Then get tanked after, celebrating the win?

Hesding off in a couple of hours. Can't tell you how much I've been looking forward to this.

Couple of beers out of Wembley first, and then heading to the stadium. Hope to make the atmosphere what it should be!

Today is planned ,

I'll try but I can't promise anything . I'm making a roast & as I'm sure you know , there's a lot of prep involved.

I'll keep you posted.

A massive game today. both teams need to win it's not about points it's about where both clubs are at this particular moment. We need to show that we are Force at Wembley as we were at WHL. They need a result to regroup.Probably likely 2 each but I'm hoping we can turn it on today no mistakes concentrate and get this big win. COYS

Back
Top Bottom