The mighty Tottenham Hotspur v. Plastic chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm confident, can't wait. 7-0 and Conte walks afterwards.

COYS
giphy.gif

Moses will be back, Pedro still out, this is how they will play I reckon:

[formation=343, Courtois, Azpilicueta, Rüdiger, Christensen, Moses, Kante, Luiz, Alonso, Willian, Morata, Borga][/formation]

With that formation, there is only one logical ending:
s9LrCLo.jpg
I was about to say, with Luiz in midfield surely he's the target for the press? Not used to that level of pressure.

I was about to say, with Luiz in midfield surely he's the target for the press? Not used to that level of pressure.

Conte said to the press today that he does prefer him in the Chelsea defence. Probably means he's gonna force that half fit Bakayogo to play in midfield.

Against :dembelewtf: & :wanyama: in midfield, you can only feel sorry for that Bakayogo kid (even if he would be fit)

Where would we be now if we had given up on Kane, Lamella, even Danny Rose players that were highly criticised in their early playing days Harry Kane big time. I don't believe he's played enough football for us to establish if he can make it Poch need to give him playing time if at the end he is crap then I will be the 1st to slag him off
Can't disagree with that. The only difference (& therefore perhaps my doubts creeping in) is that sissoko had a lot of PL & international experience before he joined us. So I think it's reasonable to expect more from him more quickly than the players you mention. They were all very young & inexperienced...as is our man Vincent. But while he wears the shirt I will hope he comes good for us.

Chelsea deserve to lose for selling Nemanja Matic and buying Danny Drinkwater. It's like giving away your iPhone 7 in order to pick up a Nokia 3310. Yes, it still works very well and it has snake and had a lot of potential in the early 2000s... but it's a Steve Sidwell of a signing.

Yes I do. He is under pressure and needs the win...its aimed directly at Poch (the coach under pressure always makes a similar statement-mind games) and its a swipe at Abramovich and Chelsea as a club-because its all money and instant success. Its a win/win , if he loses or wins-if you know what I mean.

Common Italian saying.. Non v’è rosa senza spina - There is no rose without thorns.

Conte knows a loss on Sunday the pressure will be turned up and further questions will be asked.

Yes I do. He is under pressure and needs the win...its aimed directly at Poch (the coach under pressure always makes a similar statement-mind games) and its a swipe at Abramovich and Chelsea as a club-because its all money and instant success. Its a win/win , if he loses or wins-if you know what I mean.

Common Italian saying.. Non v’è rosa senza spina - There is no rose without thorns.

Conte knows a loss on Sunday the pressure will be turned up and further questions will be asked.
Bizarre take on it to be honest.

Conte said to the press today that he does prefer him in the Chelsea defence. Probably means he's gonna force that half fit Bakayogo to play in midfield.

Against :dembelewtf: & :wanyama: in midfield, you can only feel sorry for that Bakayogo kid (even if he would be fit)
Luiz hasn't got the legs to play middle. At WHL we played crosses onto him and both occasions Alli beat the mop head. I don't know how they got away with him last season-we exposed him big time.

Bizarre take on it to be honest.
Yes I am complicated?
What does Conte mean, emulate Pochs long term success-they have just won the PL?
Their youth teams are in good shape also?
Conte as a coach is not a long term venture wherever he goes?

I can only take statements as that as, an action needing a reaction not speaking form the heart but the head?

Yes I am complicated?
What does Conte mean, emulate Pochs long term success-they have just won the PL?
Their youth teams are in good shape also?
Conte as a coach is not a long term venture wherever he goes?

I can only take statements as that as, an action needing a reaction not speaking form the heart but the head?
He's saying we have a very young and settled squad, with strong foundations laid. Can't say I disagree with him.

He would have been at Juve for a lot longer had he and they not got done for match fixing. (no chelsea manager is a long term appointment).

Their youth team is deserting them, all their so called top prospects have fucked off, don't want to sit on the bench, make coffee at Vitesse or be cones at Cobham. I bet Solanke thinks he's better than Kane but all he sees is Kane becoming one of the Worlds best strikers, whilst if he came on it was to run the clock down for the last min of game.

He's saying we have a very young and settled squad, with strong foundations laid. Can't say I disagree with him.
He wants to emulate Pochs sucess long term. So why is he at Chelsea- one club its not going to happen?. Its a typical thing a coach says when he is under pressure and expecting to be beaten. Its trying to create good omens by praising the opposition and playing the underdog. He is a fool and fools need to keep quiet and if he needs to share comment, talk about hes own club.

Back
Top Bottom