The mighty Tottenham Hotspur v. Plastic chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gotta say, I didn't see last season's win over them coming (they were on the back of their 312-match winning streak stretching back to 1978 or summit...)
But this season, all the optimism seems to be with us... and that doesn't, has never sat right with me.

I prefer to go into these games as MASSIVE underdogs... anything else is a bonus!

Having said that... let's fucking go for this one. A win for us would not only bury the Wembley CurseTM (c)Sky Sports, but would plunge them into crisis levels not seen since Ken Bates nearly sold their shithouse tin-pot club for £1... now those were the days, my friend!

Would certainly help them along with their recent "boom and bust" model of management.

I've just remembered!

It was Series 2 when he was having banter with Lord Melchett in front of Queenie!
Great stuff!

Let us all know when you start using your own material
Can't wait

:myword:

My word
You do know that you don't have to be a bell end, don't you?
Respect is a reciprocal thing generally, if you don't want any then crack on as you are. It's your call

You do know that you don't have to be a bell end, don't you?
Respect is a reciprocal thing generally, if you don't want any then crack on as you are. It's your call

Time you got yourself laid again and not patronising you

Not saying he is a bad goalkeeeper or anything like that, but I always feel our forwards look sure of beating Courtois whether from close range or from distance. Like in the past I think we'll score from shots from distance, headers etc.

Not saying he is a bad goalkeeeper or anything like that, but I always feel our forwards look sure of beating Courtois whether from close range or from distance. Like in the past I think we'll score from shots from distance, headers etc.
Just push him to the wrong side of the court with a relentless backhand... that usually winds him up!
10684134_139424006390085_1820640953_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom