The mighty Tottenham Hotspur v. Plastic chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

VwYGiPA.jpg

(This is far too complex for my photoshop skills, credit to Paddypower)

Well you can watch Spurs for less this season than you could at WHL.
tickets for Burnley and Swansea £30 for top tier, I think that's pretty decent, the price that away tickets are pegged at.
With WHL capacity over the past few years at 36,000, ie 33,000 Spurs fans, and most matches not going to general sale in the past, difficult to see how we could have got 85,000 on the database.

hopefully we can get some really big crowds where Brent and Police dont restrict us.

I expect League cup and FA cup to be pretty cheap at £20 ish. Could get a big FA cup crowd pitching up?

Restricted General Sale, only for those registered before July. e.g. No-one who's never bought a ticket before or people deciding last minute to visit Wembley.

No restrictions for Burnley so I expect a full house. Even if, by the above logic, 20k will be those who've never bought a Spurs ticket before.
Burnley sales not looking brilliant at the moment - availability in most of the upper tier blocks looks like this:
fD4gtL5.png

Which implies that they haven't even opened up the back half of the upper tier for sale yet

Probably the one where he was talking to someone who was patronising him

I've just remembered!

It was Series 2 when he was having banter with Lord Melchett in front of Queenie!
Great stuff!

Let us all know when you start using your own material
Can't wait

:myword:

My word

tickets for Burnley and Swansea £30 for top tier, I think that's pretty decent, the price that away tickets are pegged at.
With WHL capacity over the past few years at 36,000, ie 33,000 Spurs fans, and most matches not going to general sale in the past, difficult to see how we could have got 85,000 on the database.

hopefully we can get some really big crowds where Brent and Police dont restrict us.

I expect League cup and FA cup to be pretty cheap at £20 ish. Could get a big FA cup crowd pitching up?
4 blocks at £20. Cat 4.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/uploadedImages/Shared_Assets/Images/Tickets/full-ticket-map17-18.jpg

Gotta say, I didn't see last season's win over them coming (they were on the back of their 312-match winning streak stretching back to 1978 or summit...)
But this season, all the optimism seems to be with us... and that doesn't, has never sat right with me.

I prefer to go into these games as MASSIVE underdogs... anything else is a bonus!

Having said that... let's fucking go for this one. A win for us would not only bury the Wembley CurseTM (c)Sky Sports, but would plunge them into crisis levels not seen since Ken Bates nearly sold their shithouse tin-pot club for £1... now those were the days, my friend!

Back
Top Bottom