The Mighty Spurs vs Karren Brady's Bunch (of twats) (AWAY) 19:45 - 02/03/16

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

...but still.... FUCKING HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

Don't use their colours son!!

Was just thinking on my earlier point, those cunts will be much easier to beat in their new ground, they will lose a lot of intensity they show (Just Spurs) at Upton park in the new open crap stadium

The failure happened because we started slowly and let in a soft goal, they made it very hard for us but we didn't have enough guile, also while Chadli was decent against Swansea, he was just too slow today.

While we can get away without Dembele against Swansea, West Ham are clearly a level above them and they made it hard for us. We looked better with Alli on but still didn't create enough, I think this was a game lost in the midfield we didn't win enough ball and to be fair they outpressed us.

We were shown up and that's a hard thing to take but we tend react well after a loss, but unlike some of the other games where you might say we deserved something out of it, this just wasn't one of those games.

Saturday is a key game, we must show character and we've got to beat Woolwich.

Its all part of the plan so we remain under the radar...

Disappointing result but Leister won't win every game they have remaining. Bounce back on Saturday.

Also seeing all the Woolich fans bicker on twitter is amusing.

Right, reality check time.

We were fucking awful.
We seriously need to up it for the NLD on Saturday.
A couple of days rest would not go a miss for some of these players.
Everybody within a sniff of catching us also lost.
Leicester only drew.
We can still go top at the weekend.

We got lucky tonight, even though we lost. We could have had a drubbing, but kept it to one goal which
could be vital come the end of the season. Woolwich and City both losing is the kind of luck we need if we're
gonna win it this season. Now we have a chance to go six points clear of the scum on Saturday. We just
need to take that chance.

Take this one on the chin lads and chalk it down to experience. It is NOT the end of the world.

Lets see if we can not make this thread an absolute melt fest as per fucking usual, eh?

Still 10 games to go, HUGE amount of twists and turns still to go. Every team is gonna drop points, no way will that be the only time Leicester get a draw/loss. Hurts to lose to those cunts but genuinely think that was one of, if not THE toughest fixture we have left. Chins up, and think about how ridiculously pumped Poch will have them for Saturday. Gonna be an absolute cauldron at the Lane.

I still believe, COYS!!!

A missed opportunity rather than a demoralising loss.

Might be a blessing in disguise that we didn't go top with so long still to go, but we should've got a point at least.

A few points:
Davies - Everything he touched went to shit tonight. He's had good performances in the past so still has more than enough credit in the bank.
Wimmer - A fine replacement, but I can't wait for the return of Vertonghen now. We just aren't as solid without him.
Chadli - Has proven time and again he's useful off the bench but shouldn't be starting - especially in big games like this.
Kane: Has been woefully out of form for some weeks now but unlike the beginning of the season, nobody has picked up on it because he's kept ticking over with penalties. A 2/10 performance tonight. Didn't hold the ball up at all, and missed 2 sitters which could've won us the game. He's been missing a lot of scorable chances lately and his dip in form is alarming with the business end of the season coming up now. If it wasn't for his legendary status I'm sure more people would be questioning him.

Not a knee-jerk, we're still in with a very good shout, and given the other results, we haven't really lost any ground in the race. On the balance of things we still played our game tonight but West Ham had a plan and executed it perfectly. Woolwich on the other hand look a shambles right now, and I'm optimistic we'll give them a right hiding on the weekend. COYS

Fuckin hurts to say but spam showed more guts, bossed us & didn't allow us to play.

Gutted

At least the other results went in our favour

Oh well.

We were due a loss. It does hurt but as you say, the other results take the sting out of it somewhat.

West Ham are a decent outfit this term. We had a bit of an off night tonight. Lost our 3rd game of the season...Hopefully this will sharpen the minds for Saturday.

I can't wait to see scum tv later.

On another note. I didn't think this site could gather anymore clueless fools. I guess I can be wrong sometimes.

Leicester draw and only 3 points above us - check
Woolwich Lose - Check
Three points from top spot - check
Still the best goal difference - check
NLD next game - Check

Now this weekend is the big fucking game, let the picky chav wankers have their day, its their cup final after all, we smashed 4-1 earlier remember.

Now let's go on another unbeaten run and start by smashing in those goon moorans at the Lane.

I'm way less fucked off than I was after the Leicester & Newcastle defeats.

In fact there's almost a perverse thrill in losing and somehow winding up in a better position to win the league than we were at kickoff. All hail our GD, makes a 3-point deficit to Leicester the same as 2.

Back
Top Bottom