The Mighty Spurs vs Karren Brady's Bunch (of twats) (AWAY) 19:45 - 02/03/16

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

To look at Bilic you'd think they'd won the Champion's League. :roflmao:

They're never going to get top four......but I suppose Europa would be a massive achievement for them considering their past record...
they are doing great this season by their standards.
& if we are amazing us most of us keep saying, surely they should celebrate beating an amazing team.
u are sounding very bitter tonight.

Well that was a terrible experience. Luckily Swansea, Liverpool (and hopefully Watford) have meant it's not too bad a night's work.

One of our toughest remaining fixtures navigated with no change in position, I'll take it.

Woolwich confidence at an all time low after being schooled by Barca, done by United's kids and done at home to Swansea - our squad angry at this narrow loss and determined to make amends on a pitch that's actually playable... bring on Saturday.

We lost in that cup final, but we're still 3pts from the top. Woolwich and Shitty lost as well. Ten games left, still a lot to play for. Important that we beat the Goons on Saturday.

At least Woolwich lost...:pochsulk:
I dunno if that makes it better or worse... we could've put some GENUINE distance between ourselves...
as it is, they'll be 'wounded' and their cunty fucking fans will break the internet if they lose 3 in a row....

it all depends how wounded we feel... and what the fuck we intend to do about it!

Woolwich lost, Man City lost and Leicester drew...

It's not the end of the world.

I still think we can do this!!!

Course we can, Woolwich TV imploded at the weekend, with 33 points left they were only 5 off top and anyone would think they were 9th!! All crying and bitching, thats why they lost tonight, no belief

There is so much to go yet, we are not going to be like them, its a marathon, a fucking hard one, and Woolwich always pull up lame, we had our nightmare game tonight, other teams had easier games and didnt win, so call it even steven - on we go

Out tactics tonight, WH wanted it more and deserve the win, full backs our strength all season were our main reason for the loss. First game this season that we hardly created anything. But on a night when scum loose and Man City Loose it's status quo. And as i type I see Utd. have just scored so Pikies don't advance a place.

Move onto the big game now, far more important than tonight, as it is a SIX pointer. The scum's loss tonight is the first time they have lost 3 on the bounce in 6 years.

they are doing great this season by their standards.
& if we are amazing us most of us keep saying, surely they should celebrate beating an amazing team.
u are sounding very bitter tonight.
Yeah, you clearly haven't read any of my posts in this thread. Bitter? Nope.

Anyhow, go rejoin your mates an celebrate your "famous" win. :)

We've been very lucky.

We cannot play like that on Saturday. Nor should Rose be rotated for the run in.

Left back is not the only problem about the rotation, TBF, and not the biggest either.

When you aim for top 4 and have to look beyond your first 11, the players 12-18 needs to be of a sufficient quality to at least go head-to-head with a middle table team of feisty top pack chasers. What's more is that those guys 12-18 needs to show the attitude for it as well.

It's not the first time this season, that our players in that bracket fail to show either of those things.

I have a whole lot of faith in our first 11, but if we are to progress, perhaps 12-18 pose a bigger challenge to that progress than anything else about this team.

Fuck it, forget tonight, an off night. The team around us did not take advantage, we go again on Saturday....... We need the reaction from the players.

Annoying to lose but look at the bigger picture, a win against Woolwich on Saturday will strengthen our hopes and give them a standing count....

Stick with it, the next few weeks will be like this!!!

To look at Bilic you'd think they'd won the Champion's League. :roflmao:

They're never going to get top four......but I suppose Europa would be a massive achievement for them considering their past record...

It's crazy, isn't it. Mind you, Bilic knows that he has just won a year or two's grace with the pikey fans because to them they have just won the CL. That's what it means to them to beat us. To me, it just means we didn't win the usual three points but we're still going to be in the CL next year and have the same chance as before to win the league. I am pleased that I am not a fan of such a shite club that beating a team who don't even rate you as rivals, is the best thing that will ever happen.

Woolwich lost, Man City lost and Leicester drew...

It's not the end of the world.

I still think we can do this!!!

They played us off the pitch in the first half, but were hanging on a bit at the last. But we just couldn't put it together in the final third...fuck it...at least other results helped us out.

Not a devastating loss given the other results. At least we picked it up a bit in 2nd half. And ManU scored to knock the hammers back lol

Course we can, Woolwich TV imploded at the weekend, with 33 points left they were only 5 off top and anyone would think they were 9th!! All crying and bitching, thats why they lost tonight, no belief

There is so much to go yet, we are not going to be like them, its a marathon, a fucking hard one, and Woolwich always pull up lame, we had our nightmare game tonight, other teams had easier games and didnt win, so call it even steven - on we go

...but still.... FUCKING HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom