The Mighty Spurs vs Karren Brady's Bunch (of twats) (AWAY) 19:45 - 02/03/16

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

computer-smash-other-guys-Mark-Wahlberg-angry.gif

That was depressing. But then you look at the table and it's pretty much as you were. Spurs in second, three points clear of Woolwich, at least 4 clear of city, Man U miles behind. One slip up from first.
And that's not depressing at all, that's fucking amazing.

I am sure a lot of people will rightly point towards our competitors losing ground tonight too.

However this performance was absolutely god awful and we did few if any things right all game, the changes we made had no lasting effects and no players showed any character when it mattered.

Good the result has so very few impacts, because Poch has plenty to consider after watching this shambles.

I fucking despise West Ham I fucking despise them

its not the club i hate, i dont mind the club, bobby moore, east london, all that etc, quite loveable what i do hate is the cunty essex based fan base of people who think they're hooligans who are going to now spend the next week going ' we ruined your title hopes, VIVA LAZIO, VIVA LAZIO' followed by more mindless shite, their fans ruin what could be a good club, by just being general big headed cunts with no reason to be

Don't go all Woolwich TV, West Ham's season is over now, they can rock up in the caravans to Olympic stadium, take a nice seat with a telescope and enjoy the mid table from a long distance

Enjoy Pikeys

Pitty to lose to such a bunch of cunts, but 18 out of 21 points looking at the bigger picture. Woolwich lost as well and City are looking likely to drop points as well...given Leicester dropped points yesterday this result won't matter much. We always win after losing so time to fuck Woolwich up in the NLD.

They played us off the pitch in the first half, but were hanging on a bit at the last. But we just couldn't put it together in the final third...fuck it...at least other results helped us out.

To look at Bilic you'd think they'd won the Champion's League. :roflmao:

They're never going to get top four......but I suppose Europa would be a massive achievement for them considering their past record...

fuck it, i need a fag, this is shite, i mean i know our league position is still all good, just hate losing, certainly to these cunts, they're just going to wear it as some sort of badge of honor that they beat us 1 nil after losing 4-1 earlier this season
3 pts each at the end of the day.

Back
Top Bottom