The mighty Spurs v West Ham. 12.30 K.O - 27th April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I can certainly understand local rivalry but the what I don't understand is the emphasis they place on us and that no rivalry at all exists between them and Woolwich or any other London club except for Chelsea , that fan base would be delighted for Woolwich to pinch top 4 off of us and would celebrate it like their own as proved from previous campaigns.

It's a testament to the status of the club in the glory glory years of the 1960s, following the double, the first English team to win a European trophy, the three FA Cups when the Cup was THE trophy to win and was the
only game routinely televised live, and this period also coincided with the beginning of mass ownership of TVs. Tottenham cast a shadow across the rest of London during that period.

My XI for this game:

———-————Lloris
KWP——Foyth——-Davinson——-Davies
———--—Skipp——Wanyama
Son———-—-Eriksen——————Lucas
——————-Janssen

Rest Trippier, Toby, Jan, Rose, Dier, Dele and Llorente for Tuesday.

This in a nutshell. Even the far left hipsters in Brighton can't stand them. Anyone that has had the misfortune of living in the vicinity of one of their sites for more than a day would feel the same.

When I was little, there was a grassy bit of wasteland in the estate....was there for years. The fog fell one night, and when it cleared it was like waking up to a pre battle morning during the Boer Wars......50 odd caravans, washing hanging up, chickens, horses, daggs, kids, smoke, shit cars the fucking full monty.

I was actually stopped and robbed a few days later by an old lady, who tried to nick my Falcon Pro but settled for the handle bar pad as I screamed Fuck Off and peddled over her feet and home.
Spend the next few weeks shitting it, thinking the whole site was after me....thanks to my mates fanciful stories.

Well after a dead doberman turned up, the swimming pool nearly went bankrupt after stories spread about "them" washing in it, a horse that got loose and went on a rampage (because the cunts took its foal away), kids swinging chickens around by their heads and a near riot with the local dads from the manner, about 40,000 Old Bill came one day and moved them on. They just went, quietly too.

So Thamesmead could return to being..........well, actually it was still shit when they left.
Ahhhhh thems the days.

:pochbye:

Looking forward to this. The last game at the lane against this mob was quality. It was a nighttime game and they were out in force on the High Road. The welcome they got outside the Park Lanewas immense . They thought they had us done. What a finish it was. COYS

My XI for this game:

———-————Lloris
KWP——Foyth——-Davinson——-Davies
———--—Skipp——Wanyama
Son———-—-Eriksen——————Lucas
——————-Janssen

Rest Trippier, Toby, Jan, Rose, Dier, Dele and Llorente for Tuesday.
Poch was pretty clear in the press conference that nobody is resting tomorrow.

Storm Hannah has just caused my Ryanair flight to be cancelled. I cannot use my ticket for tomorrow. I would give it away to someone on the forum if it is possible. I have it as an attachment (as well as on my card).

Storm Hannah has just caused my Ryanair flight to be cancelled. I cannot use my ticket for tomorrow. I would give it away to someone on the forum if it is possible. I have it as an attachment (as well as on my card).

What an absolute bastard. It's very good of you to offer it for free. If you have an e-ticket with a pdf attachment you should be able to forward it to anyone who can then print it out for themselves.

Must admit, I can't wait to see Janssen score tomorrow.

D5GzjrSWAAEsBKw.jpg

Back
Top Bottom