The Mighty Spurs - Swans

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not blowing my own trumpet but I was always wary about Trippier being the successor to Walker.
I heard a lot of he’s better and younger, the first is rubbish and the second is true by 6 month.
It’s a shame if people thought he was so young he was going to get better. He started 6 games near the end of the season and did ok. But you cannot judge seeing as he was not tested that much.
He’s very average. If his crossing is off there’s not much else in his locker. He’s had one good performance this season. Liverpool.
It could be just a bad spell, but I think he flatters to deceive.
Hopefully it’s the former as we need him
If he was better than Walker City would have bid for him instead.
He aint in the same class.
I still think he's a decent back up though and his attitude is first class.
The way some posters were claiming at the time that we'd sold our second choice RB was a bit naive and silly though.

Shane Long scored ...
Shocked-Face.gif

Please stop. They’re literally gliding through the air.
Glide: unpowered flight; or quiet continuous flight.

That's only quiet and continuous because it's a GIF. You'd shit yer knickers if ye stood by a bunch o gazelles givin it yeeha across the plain. I bet there'd be fuck all quiet and unpowered about that. The only continuous thing would be the shite running doon yer leg

Fucken millenials

Lads worked hard, great first half and stood up against a determined Swansea side desperate to play for their new manager and fight to avoid relegation.

Great to see Llorente get a goal, Dele was great my MOTM. Despite the moaning on hear Davies put in some excellent tackles and blocks in. Frodo is a liability, I've said all I can say about him already, he did what he always does, dross.

Welcome back Wanyama, and well played Lamela, who misplaced only ONE of his passes all game, in these conditions!!

Not sure if anyone noticed that they were running in a swamp for 90 minutes. No one should have any complaints tonight it was tough as it gets.

Sanchez was having a mare granted, but I thought we were excellent

All talk of decisions going our way in the post match chat but no mention of the push on Dele or trip in Son.

Not denying things went our way but it wasn’t all one way traffic!

Has anyone ever scored 3 hat tricks in a row in PL games?
If you were to bet say £10 per game that Kane scores a hat trick you would still be up money over the course of the year! :levyeyes:

No player has ever scored hat-tricks in three consecutive PL games, although seven players have managed such a feat in the history of the Football League — Liverpool's Jack Balmer the last man to do so 71 years ago.

Read more: Harry Kane chasing Premier League hat-trick of hat-tricks | Daily Mail Online

Back
Top Bottom