The Mighty Spurs - Swans

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Okay. The conditions are causing everyone lots of problems. I would be tempted to bring on Kane at some point. Funny how our two best chances came from lumping it up to Llorente,

We've been very good, popping the ball about on this pitch so well, compare that to Swansea who I'm not sure haven't completed more than 3 passes together!! Need a bit more end product, everything going down our left and through the middle. Can't ask anymore from the lads here. Frodo aside everyone has shown well.

Fucking ghastly conditions out there. Seems to have let up a bit. The half we’ll be attacking now has barely got a bootprint in it. The half they’re attacking is as boggy as fuck. We will smash this lot second half.

Actually quite impressed we've been zipping the ball around and receiving passes quite well considering, just not been all that forward thinking so far. Does feel like we could gamble a bit more getting balls in the box, you never know what'll happen in these conditions.

Wtf is it with trips and his backwards passing? I get that taking men on is not his forte but he's not even going in beyond with a quick one two or through ball... he's driving me insane tonight!

Our ability to create chances from open play has been just as good as Swanseas - poor so far.

Would love to see Kane on sooner rather than later please.

Please stop. They’re literally gliding through the air.
Glide: unpowered flight; or quiet continuous flight.

That's only quiet and continuous because it's a GIF. You'd shit yer knickers if ye stood by a bunch o gazelles givin it yeeha across the plain. I bet there'd be fuck all quiet and unpowered about that. The only continuous thing would be the shite running doon yer leg

Fucken millenials

Back
Top Bottom