The Mighty Spurs - Swans

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It’s a fucking word , it has nothing to do with us winning , losing or drawing a game , ya bunch of pagans . Maybe we should sacrifice a swan in order to guarantee 3 points

67B1D006-C9B8-4248-B616-5937AAA13B1C.gif

It’s like all of those fans who have certain rituals, lucky thongs, and goal-inducing shits.

It’s megalomaniacal to think your actions have telekinetic influences on events you’re not directly involved with.

I still do it though :ledley:

I live fairly close to Swansea so I always turn up for this one. Just hoping I can shift over from the home area to the spurs side without the stewards noticing (or caring)
:adeninja:

It’s like all of those fans who have certain rituals, lucky thongs, and goal-inducing shits.

It’s megalomaniacal to think your actions have telekinetic influences on events you’re not directly involved with.

I still do it though :ledley:
Knew Kane would score a hatrick in both the last two games - stubbornly refused to make him my fantasy team captain to avoid jinxing it.
:dierno:

I regret nothing!
:dembelefingers:

Has anyone ever scored 3 hat tricks in a row in PL games?
If you were to bet say £10 per game that Kane scores a hat trick you would still be up money over the course of the year! :levyeyes:

This is the guy who was sacked by Sheffield Wed? Not ideal timing for us... although they actually play before we play them so that bodes well

Has anyone ever scored 3 hat tricks in a row in PL games?
If you were to bet say £10 per game that Kane scores a hat trick you would still be up money over the course of the year! :levyeyes:

No player has ever scored hat-tricks in three consecutive PL games, although seven players have managed such a feat in the history of the Football League — Liverpool's Jack Balmer the last man to do so 71 years ago.

Read more: Harry Kane chasing Premier League hat-trick of hat-tricks | Daily Mail Online

Back
Top Bottom