The Mighty Spurs - Abu Dhabi FC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sterling isn't 40 metres into our half tho, he's about 12-15 metres from the halfway line. Then factor in the height, which markedly reduces the convergence effect (because, y'know, that's how perspective works).

The only way you could draw a line that shows Sterling is onside is if your convergence point is in Row H of the East Lower as opposed to the horizon
Stop being a twat about it - I don't disagree he was offside - simply pointed out you cannot draw a parallel line and just shift it as you wish. How can you possibly still argue about that?

Haha - thought I'd nip over to bluemoon to see what they were talking about today, guess what they are still bleating about not getting a penalty decision..

There are all sort of pictures with drawn on lines to prove sterling was onside, lines that are not true. Its laughable..
The top 2 subjects they are discussing are the post match thread which is on page 89 and all monarch my about the ref doing them over and the other one is how outraged they are at Poch for saying Spurs fans are bigger than them, that has really irked them..

They hate it that we are ahead of them when we have a net spend of £1m over the last 5 years and they have tried to buy success but have failed.
We have got right under their skin and it's beautiful..
Snap. Lol.

Was trying to find SouthStand Billy SouthStand Billy 's trolling on bluemoon & they are having the same debate about offside/onside over there. Someone put up a still image that they claim showed he was onside.
So who knows? What I do know however is that whilst I was watching it in real time, I immediately thought Sterling was offside. If he wasnt then it's even funnier that we went straight up the other end & scored after Walker gave him a cheeky nudge. Fuck 'em. These "mega clubs" expect to get all their own way & Mariner did his best to help them the rest of the game.

I joined after the game and left one post, it was deleted within minutes and I got banned all within 2 minutes..

Touchy bunch of girls aren't they?

Haha - thought I'd nip over to bluemoon to see what they were talking about today, guess what, they are still bleating about not getting a penalty decision..

There are all sort of pictures with drawn on lines to prove sterling was onside, lines that are not true. Its laughable..
The top 2 subjects they are discussing are the post match thread which is on page 89 and all monarch my about the ref doing them over and the other one is how outraged they are at Poch for saying Spurs fans are bigger than them, that has really irked them..

They hate it that we are ahead of them when we have a net spend of £1m over the last 5 years and they have tried to buy success but have failed.
We have got right under their skin and it's beautiful..
Has man city overtaken West ham in your passions

Was trying to find SouthStand Billy SouthStand Billy 's trolling on bluemoon & they are having the same debate about offside/onside over there. Someone put up a still image that they claim showed he was onside.
So who knows? What I do know however is that whilst I was watching it in real time, I immediately thought Sterling was offside. If he wasnt then it's even funnier that we went straight up the other end & scored after Walker gave him a cheeky nudge. Fuck 'em. These "mega clubs" expect to get all their own way & Mariner did his best to help them the rest of the game.

My post is on page 69, I took a screen shot as I knew I would get booted..

They are good at giving it but can't take it.

Your just as stupid on the football pages as your are in off topic.

Doesn't go the extra mile. Walker literally plays his heart out for us week in week out and then goes the extra mile with a delicious cheet just to stop man city getting away from us. Walker is magnificent spur
My stupid eyes can't help but notice that he has a habit of switching off at critical times.
He's been better this season defensively thank God. But who is more committed though, Rose or Walker?
You and others on here do not impress with your analyses. It's all heart and no head.

I joined after the game and left one post, it was deleted within minutes and I got banned all within 2 minutes..

Touchy bunch of girls aren't they?
Yep. Dont go on other forums too often, but since I know quite a lot of City fans (none of them as cunty as that lot on that forum however) I thought I'd see
1- how they were thinking they'd do
2- post match, what their thoughts were?

Concluded before the game that they were a pre menstrual bunch of fannies & post match seems to confirm that. The ref gave them everything else that game & they are still bleating about a penalty.
Truth be told, they have spent fuck knows how much, have a bigger ground than us (for now) & bigger revenue. They shouldn't be relying on the charity of the ref to beat us. As you say, they hate what we are doing because it scares them that all the money in the world, with allegedly the best manager in the world, & we are not only a better team, but still a bigger club.

I agree with Rose and Wanyama, and Rose was up against the mighty Zabaleta so was quieter than usual.
Walker is a very competent full back but he maddens me when he doesn't track back sometimes.
He did it again in this match. Unlike Rose, he doesn't go the extra mile.
Your entitled to question a players game on the day but to statement generalising Walker as you have is wrong. He would get in most top sides in Europe as much as any player. Zabaleta had a decent game but where was he against Everton. Walker does it week in and week out. He is at the top of his game and there is still room to improve. How can anyone question he's abilities, attitude or skill. Why are we even talking about it. We are a decent side and going very well.

Pure delusion of the highest order from those ****s at the bluemoon forum. They somehow forgetting how we totally smashed them to pieces at white hart lane? The manc 2 bob fucking ****s!!!!! They play 1 good game against us and come away with a draw. Suddenly the whole world is against them. Worse than Liverpool fans the pricks!!!

2413.jpg

:dembelefingers:

Back
Top Bottom