The Mighty Spurs - Abu Dhabi FC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

2413.jpg

:dembelefingers:
Lee Dixon struggling for work I see.

Yeh when was the last time we played really shit against a top side and got anything, very un Spurs like.
This is why I have genuine & realistic (I think) belief that we are the real deal. It's always said that the sign of a great side is to get something from a precarious situation. No more snatching defeat from the jaws of victory in this team. We had a very off day & City, with all their superstars, still couldn't put us in our box.

Man City tunnel cam.

I'm a bit odd. I love these tunnel cams, no commentary, no ex-gooner/ex-scouse/ex-Utd cunt dropping knowledge bombs. Just find them fascinating, I also loved all the footage that used to be around on Cup Final day when players leave hotel and travel to Stadium (sadly never shown these days).

May be I need to get some perspective, as when I went on the SPVRS tour the other month and subsequent releases last week I wasn't that impressed, thinking it a bit gimmicky. But on reflection it actually would be fascinating. Still no fucking way I would pay the money asked and being judgemental old bastard I don't think I'd like to people that I could be sharing that experience with.

Back
Top Bottom