The Mighty Cockerels versus Real Madrid @ Wembley 1St nov

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The oles at 3-0 were the peak. We looked class. Ronaldo did deserve a goal back to be fair. He was their only real threat in the whole night. We kept the rest of them quiet. Eriksen getting the better of Modric another highlight. Good to see him do a job for the team and score from a deeper role. Dimensions.

Dunno, as much as he comes across as loathsome, I think that is part of what makes him a winner. You could see how pissed off with the performance of the rest of the team his was. He's the only one who truly put in a shift for them tonight.

Agree and no denying his ability but to strop off and not be able to shake your opponent's hand is pretty pathetic.

Imgur GIF
NQYduGw.gifv

Fuck me, that's the first time I've seen an official there. I thought Poch was eyeballing Zidane! Was cheering 'Gerrinmyson'. But he's too classy for that.

:pochsmirk:

What a night!!! Everyone of them played Madrid off the park!!! Hugo faultless when called on and Dier at centre half was commanding and composed. Loved Dembele beasting those whining Madrid pricks!!

And what a tool that Waxwork Ronaldo is, stropping off immediately, what an entitled brat!!!
Nobody mention this, but hell Dier is pretty commanding there. First time i actually saw that.
Love it when he screams at Trippier for letting Marcelo getting so much space.
The guy needs to trust Poch more.

Can't fucking wait to see who we get in the next round. Bring on the best.

Pretty sure that we can still lose to Dortmund and finish top as long as we beat APOEL due to our head to head results with Madrid.

Holy shit. Lads, we just beat Real Madrid. Real fucking Madrid. Not only did we beat them, we dominated them. We were doing 'Oles' against REAL MADRID.

Unbelievable night. What I also loved is that at the end, there were back pats and high fives, but no wild celebrations. These players are the real deal.

Also love the nasty streak we have now. Anyone else think Dembele was brought on with instructions to go and wind up the likes of Ramos and ruffle a few feathers? Madrid were just starting to look dangerous, and the niggly fouls and stoppages really helped break that up.

Nights like this wouldn't be possible without one man... Sir Mauricio Pochettino. So hard to find enough words of praise. It's a controversial statement, but I honestly think even if he never wins anything, he's already a Spurs legend. The belief, passion, organization, style of play, everything he's brought has just been phenomenal, and even if he left tomorrow I would never forget how amazing his time here has been.

The world will see that result, see the highlights, see a packed, singing Wembley, and take note. Make no mistake... We are one of the big boys now.

COYFS

(Now watch us lose to Palace this weekend).

One noteworthy moment, i was gonna lose it when Dembele finally sent a LONG ball to Vert. Im screaming, yeah Moose you gotta do that more often.
And then it almost torn Vert hamstring trying to reach it.
That is why you need to know your traits and plays to its advantage.

I wish i can go back in time just 6 months back, i will come to this forum and tell you guys we are gonna plays Madrid in Wembley with Winks and Sissoko in CM for the most part. And Davies Tripps on the wing.

Back
Top Bottom