The Mighty Cockerels versus Real Madrid @ Wembley 1St nov

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Superb! A Coming of age match for this manager & team. Best dier's been at the back. Love the way poch keeps learning & developing as a manager.
Fingers crossed toby is back asap.
Makes it sweeter beating ronaldo's team.

Wonderful night. Lost for words. Voice gone. Even in Club Wembley we were jumping on each other at 3-0. Pure class. This needs to be just a building block though. No small time hamster style celebrations. Nothing has been won yet. But fuck me. What an evening.

I love how everyone was talking about us drawing against Real Madrid away was our best result ever, granted it was a great result away against the current CL holders, but to play them at home and beat them 3-1, when it could have easily been 5 or 6, what a night, what a team and what a manager! The Harry Kane team 3 a Ronaldo Madrid 1! But the big H didn’t even score! What does that tell you pep you cunt! :dembelefingers:
What I will say though is at 3-1 I was bricking it, I guess after being a spurs fan for so long that’s now in my DNA, but we held on and grafted out the win, enjoy tonight, we have earned it, but the journey has only just started!! I fucking love being a yid!!!!!!!!!!!:tobyarm:

Back
Top Bottom