The Mighty Cockerels versus Real Madrid @ Wembley 1St nov

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

obviously I want harry to be back for this, but a part of me wants him rested for us to beat them 2-0 without him, see what pep says about harry hotspurs then! :dembelefingers:

Yeah, I think Madrid 3-1 or 3-2.

We will get chances and I fancy us to put a few away. But Madrid are Madrid.

This is based on Kane not being fit though. If he was, I think we could get a draw or even a legendary win.

We've been chopping and changing a lot of late, so it's hard to know what resembles plan A and a bit of stability for us in the context of such high end opposition and our recent wobble.

Focus for 90min, be strong from back to front and play a smart game... Line-up is a coin toss what with form, fitness and such.... In particular, all of a sudden its hard to fathom who best represents goals considering we need to be solid as fuck too.

Im rather fond of the idea of Llorent and Son highest up but accepting we have to keep the faith in CE in the name of creativity, the remaining MF spot is a big quandry....

Hugo
Serge / TA / Dav (*) / Jan / ???
Dier / ???
Eriksen
Son / Llorente

(*Why no Sanchez today?)

.....Prey for Dembele. :avbpray:

Hopefully someone mashes Ronaldo up in La Liga tonight.... S'only fair.

#getwellsoonharry

Hopefully Kane will be back.

Sure hope so.
Hopeless without him as the last 2 games have proved.

With Harry, 2-1 win.
Without Harry, 0-5 defeat.

Harry is the leader on the pitch although Hugo is the captain, without Harry they all seem to follow the bad example set by Alli.

Sure hope so.
Hopeless without him as the last 2 games have proved.

Don't talk nonsense. Those games are the first time we've lost when Harry has been out for ages. Just 'cos we lost the last two is no reason to re-write history. Sure losing to Maureen is always pants, but get a grip.

I had no idea that Harry played defence and goal-keeper too. 5-0 without him? :eriksenlol:

Back
Top Bottom