"The Line"

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

16bbrzs.png
2i1gu2d.jpg

Is somebody going to give Everton a ring and tell them it's over, they can't catch Spurs this season....?

:baletroll:

Shitty brown has arrived....earlier than last year.....booooo

zmntas.png
2h6f4tc.jpg

16bbrzs.png
2i1gu2d.jpg

Is somebody going to give Everton a ring and tell them it's over, they can't catch Spurs this season....?

:baletroll:
Everton are proof that our sustained 'success' of finishing in the top 6 in recent history is a much tougher feat that we give the team credit for. No one would have expected them to fall away like they have under Martinez. Europa has hit them far harder than it does us. I think we underestimate how well we cope with such an inflated fixture list, particularly with the squad and managerial changes we so often see.

Everton are proof that our sustained 'success' of finishing in the top 6 in recent history is a much tougher feat that we give the team credit for. No one would have expected them to fall away like they have under Martinez. Europa has hit them far harder than it does us. I think we underestimate how well we cope with such an inflated fixture list, particularly with the squad and managerial changes we so often see.
Their squad barely changed as well. A a 19 point swing is huge. nearly a third of the points dropped. Gonna be interesting to see how it affects Southampton if they get in.

Back
Top Bottom