The homecoming 3rd April Tottenham versus Palace

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

giphy.gif

Just wish there was some clarity from the club on how it works, really wonder if those (incl me) trying before 10am have any advantage at all

2 tickets secured in 'the wall' (near the back). Was in the queue from just after 9am, seemed to be availability in all areas!

COYS

The thing is seriously messed up, I have been in the queue since 08:55 on my chrome browser. Seem completely random.

Well Done on nice tickets there as well :)

My phone which I literally just logged on with has made more progress in the last 30seconds as my main browser in the last 15min since it re-set.

It's random bollocks innit.

Managed to get a couple for my brother and dad this morning in the single tier. Really chuffed they can enjoy it with me now.

Plenty of availability when I got through. Be patient, I was in the queue at 9ish and got in about 10:06

Back
Top Bottom