The Glorious Tottenham Hotspur vs FC City of Abu-Dhabi

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

get_image.php

Still in our hands. Tomorrow we play City who have nothing to play for. Talk of their title challenge is nonsense.

We need to stand up and be counted, and not taken for mugs at home by these pretenders. They are closer to us, than they are Utd.

I just got one of my football six senses. I know we will win so I will cut my rant short.

Other predictions of mine:
Last season after we lost to City at home, I predicted the next five results. The scorelines would have all been all correct if I started the first game with the second scoreline....basically all correct, but one game ahead.

CL Final. As Chelsea took a prepared to take the corner, I said to my mate this is a goal. Then told him Bayern would miss the penalty.

Sometimes it comes to me

:avbpray:

:dude:

Full credit to AVB. Might've duffed the starting lineup, but his changes were perfect and he did them a full 10 minutes earlier than normal to deliver immediate change. That's maturity occurring right before our eyes.

Couldn't watch the game. Sitting in granny's listening to talksport. Felt like listening to Newcaslte at home last year, couldn't quite believe it

Back
Top Bottom