The FA Cup 2019/20

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Didn't even know when this game was/ prices etc until I checked my bank account yesterday to see they'd already taken the money out for gold members.

I'll be seeing how I feel in the day for this one, I'm only 30 mins or so away for the ground but at work for 7am, possible penalty shootout, shite performances recently, possibly shite weather and the fact it's BBC make it real tempting to stay at home. Honestly the fact I've already bought my ticket is the only thing making me consider going.

Didn't even know when this game was/ prices etc until I checked my bank account yesterday to see they'd already taken the money out for gold members.

I'll be seeing how I feel in the day for this one, I'm only 30 mins or so away for the ground but at work for 7am, possible penalty shootout, shite performances recently, possibly shite weather and the fact it's BBC make it real tempting to stay at home. Honestly the fact I've already bought my ticket is the only thing making me consider going.

I am at my desk at 6-6.30am & live 2.5-3 hours away. And im nearly a sexagenarian (im in therapy for that though like Michael Douglas). And i actually had to make the effort to buy the ticket through choice.

Dunno what i was thinking.

Anyone fancy a meet, send me a PM.

Forgive the dumb question but I'm old skool and don't do all this One Hotspur member bollox but if/when this goes General Sale, can any old Alfie Conn phone up and get a ticket for this ?

There isn't a guest sale period but they are on general sale on Friday 10th from 10am.

They will DEFINITELY go to general. Let me know how you get on and i may be able to help if neccessary.

I remember 'Boro at home in the League Cup in 2003.
Game went to pens - and didn't get out of the ground until 22.50.
Keep your fingers crossed it doesn't go that far again.
Yep I remember. Michael Ricketts scored a great goal
And it pissed down that day. Lighting and thunder. Was late for school the next day 😂

Back
Top Bottom