The FA Cup 2019/20

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This game should be free with your season ticket. Old school rules.

In my day..........ST was half the price and this game was included etc etc.

God I’m getting old.
It is included in my season ticket. Still unsure whether I'll go.

#fairweather #floater #armchairfan #footballtourist #modernfootball

Queue time was non existent.
I went for the seats right near the team benches, only cos I don't normally sit there otherwise.
I was in by 10.02.

System wouldn't let me chose seats ("having problem loading map")
got to the end twice only to be told "problem, go back to start"
finally got 3 together for my mates in West Upper
just checked on my bank online, it looks like they're trying to charge me twice.

:mourcheeks:

They should be getting in touch with all local schools and colleges and allowing accompanied kids in free to these types of games.
It will be less than half full like.

Charging £20 a ticket for this is disgusting...it's an extra game that we shouldn't even have (a top 6 team should be beating lower league opposition).

Charging more than the first game which was at a lower league opposition's ground is just shameful.
Hope no one turns up.

All the people on auto pay (Gold ST) will bump up the tickets sold if not the actual attendance.

We will be going full Woolwich with 40k tickets sold and only 25k in the ground!

Well i will be there.

Me too. Gold ST so I had no choice but to pay, although I'm probably daft enough to have paid and gone anyway.

TBH I was slightly surprised that it was only £20. It could have just been classed as a standard Cat C, although I think that all the forums would have melted down if it was.

Got mine now. Looking forward to watching from a variety of seats, Wembley-style, and enjoying the on site Neck Oil. This time last year we’d have all given a limb to watch Tottenham in our new stadium for £20. I have positive vibes that we’re going on a decent run. COYS.

Charging £20 a ticket for this is disgusting...it's an extra game that we shouldn't even have (a top 6 team should be beating lower league opposition).

Charging more than the first game which was at a lower league opposition's ground is just shameful.
Hope no one turns up.

I assume you're not going then?

Back
Top Bottom