the EVERTON AWAY match thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Everton have had a lot of plaudits this season, but we have a far superior team - even without Bale. At Fulham, we showed that we can play tough, controlled and beautiful without what some view as our main man. For me, Dembele is the more critical player in making the whole team 'tick'. If we get the mentality right, we will win. AVB, it's over to you.

Mirror reports that Parker played the entire 90 minutes of a 5-1 reserve friendly defeat by Ipswich at Spurs Lodge. I wonder if there's any chance of seeing him on the bench on sunday, maybe even as a substitute somewhere around 85th minute.

After The Hud came back to, erm... full form, I do wonder what Parker, Kaboom and Bennie will look like once they step out from the shadows of Levy's "treatment room"...

:goonermong:: ostrich::adebaehug:

Mirror reports that Parker played the entire 90 minutes of a 5-1 reserve friendly defeat by Ipswich at Spurs Lodge. I wonder if there's any chance of seeing him on the bench on sunday, maybe even as a substitute somewhere around 85th minute.

Our reserves lost 5-1 to the Ipswich Reserves? :vdvcry:

Oh I'm not, he's very gifted technically, I just think Sandro will hound him into making mistakes so he can nick it off him :sandro:

I see Lawro has predicted a 2-0 loss for us.

That man is a cruel and unusual punishment and should be banned under the Human Rights Act.

Lawro is an idiot in so many different ways. I tend to go for the opposite of his predictions as they tend to be more accurate - if he predicts a win for us I wonder if it's worth going to the game. His dipper bias is fucking hilarious though.

He's one of these people, like me, who can't control the words that come out of his mouth or the order they're in. I did feel sorry for the poor bastard in the summer though, having to co-commentate on games at the Euros while getting paid. He'd have been better if he'd vaguely attempted to hide his boredom or hatred of the job he's paid to do. It offends me that my TV licence contributes to the wages of fuckwits like him, Bruce Forsyth (I don't care if the doddery old cunt is a Yid, he's a twat) and Fearne AMAAAAZING Cotton. Between her and Lawro there's a perfect balance of enthusiasm.

Sorry about that. Don't know what happened.

Back
Top Bottom