The Dublin Formality

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good to see Dos Santos get a game in a position that better suits him. He has played most of his games for us of late on the wing. Even if he does great today chances are he is on his way out in Jan or next summer though so it's probably too late. You never know though...

Looks like a strong line-up, let's smash em!

Holy shit...PAOK beating Rubin who are down to 10 and our reserves are scoring at will against Shamrock.

Harry at Halftime: "Rrrright...triffic work lads but for fucks sake, do we want to be in this fucking Mickey Mouse competition or not? Think about it for the next ten minutes and let me know what you come up with. See you back out there."

what the fuck? Can see the news now.

Dublin - Tottenham Hotspur inadvertently advanced to the next round of the Europa League today. As the lineup was released, it seems that Spurs made no secret of their contempt for Europe's secondary competition, starting numerous reserve players over stars such as Gareth Bale, Rafael van der Vaart, and Luka Modric. This will surely fuck their season up mightily!

Smolik said:
This commentary is fucking clueless

Agreed. I was watching on 3e or something but I think its the same as the ITV2/3/4 stream.

Well overall I thought that was a very good performance from our players. Corluka - ahem, Krankjar! - looked a tiny bit rusty in places but generally had a very good game. Townsend was magnificent, assisted 2 and scored a lovely goal. Livermore looked ok as a CB, Cudicini was solid when needed and Falque had a streamer just inside the post. Good to see Kane score too.

Very encouraging :)

Oh yeah, Giovanni was rubbish but Pienaar was looking very good.

Chirpy said:
Stoked for Kane, he look proper chuffed when he scored. I'll be brave and say that Pienaar had a 'trfffic game too.

Thought Pienaar was superb for the last twenty of the first half. Other than that, I was unimpressed.

we were shit, should've won that game 10-0

ended the first half well then came out an played shit second half

guess the FA Cup is our last real chance of any silverware this season unless the unthinkable happens

Paydro said:
we were shit, should've won that game 10-0

ended the first half well then came out an played shit second half

guess the FA Cup is our last real chance of any silverware this season unless the unthinkable happens

We win the Wembley Cup?

paddyspurs said:
Smolik said:
This commentary is fucking clueless

Agreed. I was watching on 3e or something but I think its the same as the ITV2/3/4 stream.

Well overall I thought that was a very good performance from our players. Corluka looked a tiny bit rusty in places but generally had a very good game. Townsend was magnificent, assisted 2 and scored a lovely goal. Livermore looked ok as a CB, Cudicini was solid when needed and Falque had a streamer just inside the post. Good to see Kane score too.

Very encouraging :)

Oh yeah, Giovanni was rubbish but Pienaar was looking very good.

Yea Corluka was quality wasnt he?

:sandro:

I'm not convinced by Townsend at all, he runs in to people and gets his croses blocked more often than not and seems to be very head down at times. That said he's scored a few times for us now, can only boost his confidence.
I thought Pienaar was OK, technically he is superb, its more where to play him to get the best out of him.

Back
Top Bottom