The Dublin Formality

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well a part of me wants to go out there and tear them a new one, put our best 11 out and really fucking wank on them but my sensible head says I'd rather 3 points against Sunderland at the weekend.

They haven't won in the competition yet? And they leak goals. I wan't a win as any Spurs fan does. Do I think we will win 4-0 and hope the other result goes to plan and we go through? No. But the yids are taking over Dublin, it will be a carnival. If I had money I would be there by now.

I take it Kushty is going? Have a blinder.

eggsoakley said:
They haven't won in the competition yet? And they leak goals. I wan't a win as any Spurs fan does. Do I think we will win 4-0 and hope the other result goes to plan and we go through? No. But the yids are taking over Dublin, it will be a carnival. If I had money I would be there by now.

cheers pal, flying out at 06:30 tomorrow morning. Gonna be an absolute cracker of a day!

love the "drinking is not allowed on the streets of Dublin" bit. The last few times I've been there all there is is drinking on the streets of Dublin. Mainly out of cans and from what I can tell by Polish people but still obviously not a major issue and they're making out.

I've never been before so really looking forward to it. All I keep being told is make sure I take plenty of dosh as it's well pricey!

Harry will rest a number of players but there is no doubting the strength of the team that is likely to step out at the Tallaght Stadium for tomorrow's 6pm kick-off.

"I was doing a little bit of work with them this morning and there's seven internationals in there," said Harry.

"Defoe is here, Gio Dos Santos, Benoit Assou-Ekotto, Kaboul, Pienaar, Niko, Sandro, they will all play. Danny Rose is an England Under-21 international.

"I've left five or six of the senior players behind - the likes of Modric, Parker, Adebayor - but we have a very good team."

"But you know, the real good news is that Niko is back in the fold, the sexy Croat is fit and ready. Sweaty palms at the ready and long distance volleys a plenty. "

:harrysmile:

kushty said:
eggsoakley said:

cheers pal, flying out at 06:30 tomorrow morning. Gonna be an absolute cracker of a day!

Kushty, I'll be in Dublin too hanging out in Temple Bar before and after the match.

Back
Top Bottom