The Dublin Formality

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just saw that Harry might face a UEFA probe after making an obscene gesture to the Shamrock fans, I must have missed that, didn't even hear them giving him any abuse?

Pienaar's body language bothers me sometimes. He looks as if he thinks he's too good to be participating in the games he gets selected for. He looks a little lazy to me and doesn't generally do anything to prove otherwise. I also feel like he demonstrates contempt for his opponents although he is hardly a class apart.

Maybe it's just me. I'm a hater.

Thats 3 games i've not watched live this season and we've won them all. (Wigan, Wolves and now this)

Maybe I should save my money, sit at home in a dark room during game time and we'll win every week.

Back
Top Bottom