Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If you eat those balls of pasta and don't stand up you could remain like a statue.
😂😂
But why didn't Dmbele work? € 60 million is a big investment. I'm starting to think that some clubs like Porto, Benfica, Lyon, Borussia Dortmund are basically very good "sellers"
I once had a year or two in my non sporting career when I was smashing it and thought sky is the limit, my employer invested in a course for me and I was considered a 'rough diamond'. Soon after I lost interest, baceme disillusioned with the industry and only continued doing it because I couldn't do anything else equally well. It happens whether you're on on big or small money.

I once had a year or two in my non sporting career when I was smashing it and thought sky is the limit, my employer invested in a course for me and I was considered a 'rough diamond'. Soon after I lost interest, baceme disillusioned with the industry and only continued doing it because I couldn't do anything else equally well. It happens whether you're on on big or small money.
Absolutely true. But there are teams that know how to sell very well. On the previous list I had forgotten Ajax. I am referring to realities that make a player perform well: the same brought to another environment has a collapse in performance.

PS What work do you do? (If I'm not indiscreet)

One could argue, considering the money, this is the worst signing in footballing history.
For us or Napoli?

Confused What You Say GIF by Almost Christmas Movie

Back
Top Bottom