Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I loved the salty dough balls deep fried in olive oil in Napoli, called pasta cresciuta.
Basically small salty pizza dough doughnuts.
After a few you can't move anymore and could probably get proper fat on them and beer

I loved the salty dough balls deep fried in olive oil in Napoli, called pasta cresciuta.
After a few you can't move anymore and could probably get proper fat on them and beer
You could get proper fat on anything and beer.

Think the comparison was about how Ronaldinho has no money but a lot of footballing achievments. Its really the opposite of Ndombelly. He will have all the money but no footballing achievements.
Though Ronaldinho could have had a few more years at the top level, but the persistent word was that he preferred partying to training and he happily took a massive pay cut to go back to Brazil where he could sleep walk through the last few years of his career.

Though Ronaldinho could have had a few more years at the top level, but the persistent word was that he preferred partying to training and he happily took a massive pay cut to go back to Brazil where he could sleep walk through the last few years of his career.
But the difference between ‘N’Domballer’ and Dinho is that Ronaldinho played like 200 elite quality matches for club and country from 03-07, was actually dedicated and won Ballon D’or, silverware, set records left and right, etc. And he was probably partying more than any top level footballer does today, even then. However once he got hurt in ‘08 he got fat and started partying nearly daily and STILL managed to be one of if not the best player in Serie A for Milan in ‘09-10.

This is while having an active Coke habit, drinking, smoking and fucking like 3x during the week, and still turning up to boss Serie A at the weekend.

What I’m getting at here is that the truly gifted, like Dinho, Maradona, Gazza, etc. managed to be elite players even with substance abuse and poor dedication. N’Dombele isn’t even a partier he just hates running and will never produce a season anywhere approaching Dinho’s 09-10 for Milan. Let alone anything Dinho did at Barça.

Not sure about the contract, but would be funny if they make Champs League and this lazy donkey made only a handful off the bench appearances probably downing tools by the third game.

did somebody actually compare Tanguy to Ronaldinho. Ronaldinho has quite a bit of trophies and is arguably the most skillful player to manipulate a football ever. Tanguy does not nearly have that type of talent and all he has won is a pie eating contest WTF?

The good thing about playing in Napoli is that, if he doesn't perform to his potential, someone will pay him a visit and make him an offer he can't refuse.
Some of these posts are probably a bit tongue in cheek. But the Napoli ultras currently have Spalletti's car in hostage to encourage him to make the team "better". No joke.

If you eat those balls of pasta and don't stand up you could remain like a statue.
😂😂
But why didn't Dmbele work? € 60 million is a big investment. I'm starting to think that some clubs like Porto, Benfica, Lyon, Borussia Dortmund are basically very good "sellers"

Napoli have done us a huge favour here. I couldn't see anyone taking a punt on him. Just gotta hope and pray they make CL. Imagine actually getting some money back for this chump. £30m euros might even show a small profit on the book value of the assset after amortisation of his fee?

The good thing about playing in Napoli is that, if he doesn't perform to his potential, someone will pay him a visit and make him an offer he can't refuse.
Nicolas Cage Reaction GIF

This is while having an active Coke habit, drinking, smoking and fucking like 3x during the week, and still turning up to boss Serie A at the weekend.
Can confirm that I wasn't expecting to see a hard number confidently placed on Ronaldinho's weekly sexual activity from 2008-2011 when I waded on here today.

Back
Top Bottom