Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Paul Pogba wants a word as well
Not Listening Champions League GIF by UEFA

they don't put the whole egg in the plate.
they put the slice, without the egg
I think we can all agree, it's fucking daft.

Boil the egg, put it on the side. Don't bake the fucker. And no one is making slices of an egg with it's shell on, so you're peeling a baked egg. Honestly. wtf?

Possible racism:
It's not like the Italians haven't got boiling water nearby.

Good luck to him. Fingers crossed he does well, they get CL & take up the buy option. There is still very much a footballer in there under the right manager and in the right environment. Maybe the pace of Serie, the climate/culture in Italy and Spalletii's attacking/possession based football will suit him well and he'll make a success of it.

I don't think there was ever any way back under Conte at Spurs .. but elsewhere there's always a shot.

I think we can all agree, it's fucking daft.

Boil the egg, put it on the side. Don't bake the fucker. And no one is making slices of an egg with it's shell on, so you're peeling a baked egg. Honestly. wtf?

Possible racism:
It's not like the Italians haven't got boiling water nearby.

the egg is a sort of decoration, nobody slice the egg with the shell FFS.

the slice was referred to the rest of the product, it's not difficult to understand.
someone enjoy to make an argument from everything, take it easy
:contesmile:

the egg is a sort of decoration, nobody slice the egg with the shell FFS.

the slice was referred to the rest of the product, it's not difficult to understand.
someone enjoy to make an argument from everything, take it easy
:contesmile:
I knew what you meant, I was just making fun of it. i.e. Surely they don't throw the egg away and the idea of slicing it with an egg on top is silly, so why put it there when they can just chuck it in with the spaghetti?

Dammit. Look what you made me do!

Good luck to him. Fingers crossed he does well, they get CL & take up the buy option. There is still very much a footballer in there under the right manager and in the right environment. Maybe the pace of Serie, the climate/culture in Italy and Spalletii's attacking/possession based football will suit him well and he'll make a success of it.

I don't think there was ever any way back under Conte at Spurs .. but elsewhere there's always a shot.

He'd have been a revelation in the days of Tony Curry and Rodney Marsh when you could have a cigarette whilst they set the wall up for a free kick. They'd still be talking about Tango N'domfive bellies. What's left of Oasis be writing odes to his memory "Cast giant Shadows." ect ect.

Back
Top Bottom