Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He was fucking shocking today. Jogging along after ten minutes on the pitch, letting people breeze past him.

Do not give a single solitary fuck about his talent. Until I see him demonstrate basic physical interest, he can sit on the fucking bench.

If it’s simply injuries, he should be nowhere near the squad.

If we're spending that much money on a player, I expect it to be someone who can immediately make an impact like GLC/Bergwijn, not one who isn't even fit enough to start everyweek. Might as well just buy 3-4 young unproven prospects with that amount of money, at least we would have more options from the bench.
It's entirely possible that N'Dombele will turn out to be a great Spurs player but that doesn't change the fact we fucked up with this business deal.

Not sure if someone can clip him 'tracking back' late in that half, supposedly chasing an attacker who had sliced his way through the middle, but it was a fineable offense. Wew.

I’m very worried about him. He waddled onto the pitch today and didn’t really show any intensity. The way he was tracking back you’d think he’d started the game, he has to show much more energy than that. If that’s the best he can give his future is in major doubt. We cannot accept players who only wake up when we have the ball.

I’m very worried about him. He waddled onto the pitch today and didn’t really show any intensity. The way he was tracking back you’d think he’d started the game, he has to show much more energy than that. If that’s the best he can give his future is in major doubt. We cannot accept players who only wake up when we have the ball.
THIS.

Yep. He doesn't seem like someone who's committed to his game nor someone wanting to prove his worth. He's like oh yeah I can keep collecting pay checks and eating pizzas by being lazy so why bother?

Waddled onto the pitch :mourlmao:

We’ve bought a very costly dud here. I’m all for patience, time to settle, allowing natural ability to flourish and all that but things like attitude, professional pride as exemplified by a professional athlete not been overweight tell the real tale.

Let's play the memory game:

Q. What was the prevailing stance of the majority of the forum up to and throughout last summer?

a) We MUST buy Ndombele... I've seen him loads and he will be the best CM in the EPL. If we don't we'll be screwing Poch over and leaving him with that useless cunt Sissoko.... Aulas wants 80m??? No problem pay the man.... No time to lose.

or

b) I saw this slack git of a player vs City in the CL once and despite the established game-wide mantra of not buying players off the back of individual tournaments or single performances, what could possibly go wrong?

:gallashmm:

Last edited:
I don’t get why people defend him so hard.

He was jogging after ten minutes. He’s supposed to be an outstanding, combative midfielder with an excellent passing range. At present, his physical condition is appalling.

If it’s simply injuries the he shouldn’t be in the squad. Sack this season off and put him on a six month conditioning course.

Compare Lo Celso who is running his heart out.

We’ve bought a very costly dud here. I’m all for patience, time to settle, allowing natural ability to flourish and all that but things like attitude, professional pride as exemplified by a professional athlete not been overweight tell the real tale.

im inclined to agree.

Cant see him making it as a premier league midfidler if he cant track back, tackle or play 90 mins.

You bashing him once more when it was fucking pointless to do so.

Tbf, for weeks not you've just been parading about like a child spewing bile over EVERYTHING.... Pretty laughable you decide to crusade in defense of Ndombele of all things; who is in fact an emblem of just how most of the whinging on here merely represents simplistic and/or naive rhetoric masquerading as full-proof solutions to all the clubs woes.

Back
Top Bottom