Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Started the comeback that day I believe. He had us all fooled for a game or two there didn't he?
90 minutes away to city the next game 2-2
Not in the squad for the awful 0-1 loss to Newcastle at home injured for a few weeks
67th minute sub vs palace at 4-0
First 45 away to Brighton in "that" game" - came off for Winks at HT 2-0

I think our season ended away to Brighton. Absolute shit show. Think TND was actually "ok" until then.
Looks like he came off against Bayern at 3-2 or 4-2 where it was actually a bit of a ding dong. After that they masacred us. Still shocks me that we were probably the better team for half hour.

90 minutes away to city the next game 2-2
Not in the squad for the awful 0-1 loss to Newcastle at home injured for a few weeks
67th minute sub vs palace at 4-0
First 45 away to Brighton in "that" game" - came off for Winks at HT 2-0

I think our season ended away to Brighton. Absolute shit show. Think TND was actually "ok" until then.
Looks like he came off against Bayern at 3-2 or 4-2 where it was actually a bit of a ding dong. After that they masacred us. Still shocks me that we were probably the better team for half hour.
Every shot they had went In, 3 in last 8 mins. The next match killed Poch. Away to Brighton and expecting a reaction. Stuffed 3-0 .

Yeah. Finished him as a top flight player that day. Elbow. Horrific.
I managed to hit pause as he hit the deck and his arm was facing the wrong way

Jim Carrey Vomit GIF

Stone?

This is exactly what on someone who has OD'd on meds would say.

And how the fuck would a prick like you know that?

So the four who liked my post all wrong then?

Just you chose to make a childish insult

Clearly I was right to put you on ignore

Back
Top Bottom