Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gold:
Tanguy Ndombele remains out with a muscle injury so is expected to miss Galatasaray's game against Antalyaspor on Monday evening.

So I may have been talking bollocks about him. So unlike me... :rolleyes:
What muscle?

The one he chews with
?
So the guy has put on a few pounds, so what...?
This is all very 'Fattist' behaviour from some fans...

But as Jimmy Carr once responded to a heckler who called him 'fattist'...

"no love, YOU'RE fattest!"

So the guy has put on a few pounds, so what...?
This is all very 'Fattist' behaviour from some fans...

But as Jimmy Carr once responded to a heckler who called him 'fattist'...

"no love, YOU'RE fattest!"

I was obviously joking but on the other hand he is supposed to be an athlete and a highly paid one!

He’s a disgrace imv and our worst ever signing

I was obviously joking but on the other hand he is supposed to be an athlete and a highly paid one!

He’s a disgrace imv and our worst ever signing

He’s only the worst due to the fact he was lauded as our best signing ever at the time.
Looking back through this thread it is pure gold.

Apart from the fact people were putting him in the same bracket as Gazza and Modric there was also real happiness and positivity about a midfield 3 of Winks, Sissoko and Ndombele.
And Lo Celso was going to be the missing piece in the jigsaw.

2019/2020 Title challenge was on its way…….poch had his main man and we’d never look back.

Who amongst us could know what would happen next…….

And I don’t want to repeat what KUMB said.

The blood/ drugs/ alcohol level of spurs fans across the world after that CL final must have defied all medical records.

He's certainly stolen a lot!
The Hamburgler
80s mcdonalds GIF

Looks like it!
All I see here is your post and 3 ignored comments.

I fucking love the ignore button. On this site it's more useful than things like, gravity, air, sunlight, that sort of stuff.
I wish more people would put me on ignore instead of quoting me and arguing with me.
I seriously don't care if people disagree with me and don't need endless notifications for people doing exactly that :roflmao:

All I see here is your post and 3 ignored comments.

I fucking love the ignore button. On this site it's more useful than things like, gravity, air, sunlight, that sort of stuff.
I wish more people would put me on ignore instead of quoting me and arguing with me.
I seriously don't care if people disagree with me and don't need endless notifications for people doing exactly that :roflmao:

Surprisingly Shadydan Shadydan was one of them

ENIC’s saviour

Back
Top Bottom