Swansea v Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Come on then, lets have 'em!

This will not be an easy game at all so I want us to have our best team available out.

Sticking my neck out and saying we will be unchanged.

Spurs to win to nil again, we don't do conceding goals anymore.

COYS

It's a hard one, they don't concede much up there but can't see them having the class to damage us at all upfront. Really can't see how this'll pan out till the game gets going really, expect us to win though. Anyone going tomorrow? Haven't been successful getting a ticket but think I'll travel up and try my luck there. Anyone know if that's worth doing or you get fuck all from away games if your on the beg?

I'm gonna be plastic and go to the 3 kings. My mrs want to come too. I think it's so she can try and slow down my consumption, so that I'm semi-awake at midnight. Bovvered.

GodSaveTheKing said:
It's a hard one, they don't concede much up there but can't see them having the class to damage us at all upfront. Really can't see how this'll pan out till the game gets going really, expect us to win though. Anyone going tomorrow? Haven't been successful getting a ticket but think I'll travel up and try my luck there. Anyone know if that's worth doing or you get fuck all from away games if your on the beg?

Worth trying the pubs if there are any for away fans mate.

Really hope VdV gets a goal today. He's been outstanding lately but hasn't banged one in for a while.

2-0 Spurs, VdV and Bale to score.

Parker to score his first spurs goal, if we score first I can see us getting 2 or 3, this new system should ensure we stop them having too much possession.

Parker and sandro chasing you down? Be afraid, be very afraid.

Swansea are looking good. Vorm is a fine keeper, Allen and Gower set up loads of chances and Danny Graham is impressing. However, four very good players can't beat eleven, so Spurs to win by a couple, but can see goals at both ends.

Friedel, Walker, Gallas, Kaboul, BAE, Sandro, Parker, Modric, Bale, VDV, Adebayor

subs: Cudicini, Dawson, Rose, Kranjcar, Defoe, Livermore, Pienaar

AberdeenYid said:
Swansea are looking good. Vorm is a fine keeper, Allen and Gower set up loads of chances and Danny Graham is impressing. However, four very good players can't beat eleven, so Spurs to win by a couple, but can see goals at both ends.

I would be surprised if there weren't goals at both ends...every pitch has them...

They have all their men behind the ball, they also retain possession really well. Gradually getting to grips with this.

COYS!

Back
Top Bottom