Swansea v Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ahhh. That old familiar concede a late one feeling.

At least Chelsea have all but lost at home to villa..

Not an easy place to go in fairness. Without 2 out and out wingers it was always going to be tough.

We're fucking spoilt! This winning away malarkey isn't easy. :harrylol:

I reckon that's a game we could've lost in the past. Frustrating not to finish them off but we'll be fine.

Any news on Lennon? Could really have done with him today.

Feel fucked off we conceded so late in the game but was throughly deserved tbh. Never really got out of second gear and the majority weren't having their best day. Still a point and not losing is decent enough with whats happen around us today, just wish we capitalised on it and made it easier for ourselves...But it wouldn't be our Spurs if we did that :coys:

A win would have been a right result with the Man Utd and Chelsea losses.

Not ecstatic about a draw but still unbeaten in four.

The game in hand is now vital. I hope Harry makes the team aware of this.

Still 3 points clear of Woolwich with the game in hand and +6 better goal difference. Need to make that 6 points in front.

And we have a 5 point gap between us and Liverpool/Chelsea - with a +6/+2 better goal difference.

We shouldn't be relying on other teams dropping points, but need to take advantage when they do. Could do with Sunderland getting something against City.

Should have held on. Looked shattered, cheap goal to concede but it was coming. In the end, good point. Easily could have lost it.

Wouldn't worry about this being a missed opportunity. Woolwich/Chelsea and the rest will continue to drop points here and there. We need to be on point at the Lane.

yeah we did look shattered out there in the last 30, I had a feeling that would be the case when I seen no changes in the line up

don't mind Swansea they try to play football and were well worth their point today

Swansea did very well. The home support looked fantastic and we really didn't start well as others have said. I'm not sure taking VDV off so early was the right decision, Adebayor looked absolutely shattered to me and with VDV still on he maybe could've setup something for Defoe. VDV must be the most protected player in the league in terms of early substitutions. We need Lennon back but at the end of the day, it was only the 4th goal scored at Swansea this season and we still got 4 points from two away games.

The three xmas games are always a gauntlett. The players looking a bit nackered is understandable but let's keep our fingers crossed they stay off the sauce tonight and get energised for WBA.

Chelsea, Norwich, Swansea. If I'm honest, expected more than five points. But no defeats is a bonus. If only the rapist would get injured.

Back
Top Bottom